• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 3 GDT : Tampa Bay Lightning at Red Wings, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Wow. Being down two games has really cranked up the bitchy in folks around here.

Keep the discussion on tonight's game, not other posters' perception ability, whether they've ever played the game before or not, who's going to perform special indecent "favors" for Abby (me), etc.

If you've had a post deleted from this thread, please know you're on a short leash right now. If you don't like a poster, put them on ignore.

Just Read Khans tweet quoting Blashill "Smith is in, he can provide a spark, not sure who's out - will decide before warmups". Followed up by: "Smith hasn't been out because he was bad, he was out because I have 7 good Defenceman and I can only play 6"

LOL

I would argue that he has 1 or 2 Good Defenceman but has to play 6... As for the spark? Smith had 2 assists in his past 17 games before being scratched for a month...? Sure! throw him into the fire in a must win Game 3 - without knowing who your going to sit - because his offense is just too dynamic to ignore?

Am I missing something?

You don't sit for over a month because everyone else is good. You rotate in. Smith has sucked and Blashill's pathology games are transparent.

Well that's something the boxscore doesn't show so of course it doesn't matter to some people which is a shame. I don't care about how many points Smith brings or doesn't bring, his job is to prevent the other team from scoring.

Tell that to Smith.

Why not put Jurco in for Andersson if you're planning on having AA and Tatar on that line? Smith and Mrazek being back in are the right calls, not sure what fascination Blash has with Andersson.

Blash or Ken Holland? I have a feeling Kenny is more behind this than Blash is.

Lol. Brendan Smith has got to be the least self aware guy on the team. I'm glad he's in tonight, but he should never...eeeeevvvvveeeerrrr...be allowed to do media AGAIN!

Edited by kipwinger

Sounds like Vladdy is in the room right now. If that can't motivate them nothing will. LGW.

you would hope, even though none of the current players ever played when he did. I wish they would put the old motto back up, they seem to have lost a bit of the responsible play since Blash removed it.