• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 3 GDT : Tampa Bay Lightning at Red Wings, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

That's because they are the most Unknowledgeable broadcasters in hockey. And the biggest homers in all sports.

I will take Engblom any day over senile homer "Chief" though. At least they have been listenable for me down here in CFL this year.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

I will take Engblom any day over senile homer "Chief" though. At least they have been listenable for me down here in CFL this year.

I'm here too and I interact with a lot of Tampa "fans" down here who are brainwashed by these guys. I hear them repeating everything these guys say on tv. Tomorrow all I will hear is how Larkin interfered and the refs cheated.

Hopefully the wings don't turtle because they have a 2 goal lead. For sure AA has to play more but you know that won't happen. That is one of the reasons I detest Blashill. He refuses to believe, even though he sees what AA has done. He has the same stubborn streak as Babcock.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Engblom is insufferable though

Nice 2nd, lets ratchet it up in the last one. AA better get 10 minutes after intermission.

Wouldn't surprise me if he only plays a few minutes in the third. We will probably be seeing a lot of Glendening, Helm, Shehean, and the defensive forwards to try and protect the lead. I wouldn't disagree with that approach, either. Keep some pressure on, obviously, but don't make any dumb mistakes. Then give AA 15 minutes next game.

There is no reason after watching the first two periods they cannot win this game and series. Seriously. Young legs keep pushing and trolling center ice for lazy Tampa outlets. Wings winning 50/50 pucks and winning behind both red lines