• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

ECQF Game 3 Post-GDT: at Red Wings 2, Tampa Bay 0

Rate this topic

Looked like abby was saying his hand was messed up

abby has his hand taped from the beating he threw last game.

And if you have your hand taped, and you drop that glove it's supposed to be an automatic suspension...

abby was willing to fight bole with one hand, and Boyle was goading him into getting a suspension.

Awesome game.

I hope they carry this effort every game.

Also, Jesus are the detroit fans loud and they have amazing annunciation. Effects of making the playoffs for 2.5 decades...

GREAT team effort. My complaint last game was passengers. None tonight. They drove the play, they closed the gaps through the middle and simply outbattled Tampa for 50/50 pucks. The defense didn't panic with the puck and in quite a few cases turned it back to control play rather than just drop a dumb pass to nowhere. Mrazek was strong when called on.

The powerplay makes me ill. Imagine if they play like they did tonight next game and pot a pp goal or two.

1. Smith was awesome

2. Mrazek was like Mrazek of old.

3. Blashill is smarter than we give him credit for. Those were some pretty good matchups

4. Zetterberg getting a goal is kind of important for his sake.

5. AA and Andersson had good chemistry... and I liked it :blind:

Apart from converting chances and the embarrassing power play, tonight was almost as well as the Wings can collectively play. The question is, can they keep up this pace. Much better line distribution from Blash, and the D looked better sans Quincey.

On of the easiest shut-outs Mrazek will ever have.

Smith once agains shows that he is a different proposition in the playoffs with an inspired performance, but to be honest, all the D were solid tonight. Dare I say it Ericsson looked like the D-man who signed that contract, rather than the imposter who has been here for the last 2 years.

This roster's lack of finish and goalscoring instincts remains a real worry, but Glenny, Sheahan and abdelkader is an excellent shut down line that also has a goal threat.

Feels like that was the performance we've been waiting for, bar the PP.

AA needs to keep getting more minutes. The offense still worries me though. Finding goals will be the toughest part of coming back. At-least Nyquist was noticeable out there tonight but hes still squeezing that stick. Pressure is definitely getting to him. Smith was instant impact.

abby has his hand taped from the beating he threw last game.

And if you have your hand taped, and you drop that glove it's supposed to be an automatic suspension...

abby was willing to fight bole with one hand, and Boyle was goading him into getting a suspension.

Awesome game.

I hope they carry this effort every game.

Also, Jesus are the detroit fans loud and they have amazing annunciation. Effects of making the playoffs for 2.5 decades...

I did not know this! Learning something new, thanks.

Really, really, really happy with Smith tonight. He really showed up and made his point. Let's hope he can keep it up. Mrazek didn't have to be outstanding but he was steady and made the saves he needed to. Whole team looked better tonight, sans power play, which is still profoundly miserable. They can't sit back on Tuesday though. It'll be a much harder game, no doubt, but there's no reason why they can't beat this team right now.