• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

ECQF Game 4 Post-GTD: Tampa Bay 3, at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Without Mantha: pp is a dumpster fire.

With Mantha: pp scored in 8 straight.

Bad pp costing the team this series.

What will Blash do to fix it? Probably play Pulk, the black hole of puck possession.

Edited by marcaractac

First and last warning. This is for post game DISCUSSION. Random pointless jabs, including "We Suck", "This Team Sucks", "What a Joke" WILL result in a warning. There was plenty of that in the GDT and it ends here. Constructive posting only or don't post at all. You have been warned.

Very little checking, very little intensity. I don't get it. We didn't set the tone, we did the typical passive Red Wings game plan, "don't make any mistakes, wait for them to" the problem is we don't capitalize. We should be slinging the puck constantly at their net and crashing it. Go for scoring 5, not for winning 2-1. We don't win those games.

Wings once again could only muster 2 goals (almost 3 if you count Larkin's almost goal). This is insufficient. If they plan to win the next three games straight and prove the haters and doubters wrong, they need to address the fact that they cannot score goals.

The GWG is on E. I rarely blame players, but he knew better than to take a penalty like that. SMH

Hopefully, this is a learning experience that Blashill can build upon and improve. Part of that learning experience should obviously be to fire Pat Fershweiler immediately.... since he contributes to Red Wing losses about as much as the opposition.

Edited by barabbas16

This team has lots of issues...

But they continually hamstring themselves with sticking to guys that suck...like Erickson.

That guy is like personally responsible for at least 2 of the goals tonight. He is a soft, turnover machine.

We win tonight if he is scratched instead of Marchenko.

He is primary reason #1 that I have little confidence in Holland's ability to assess things with this team...Holland has old man syndrome where he can't think outside of his outdated box.

​Primary reason #2 is pushing Filpulla away and signing Steven Weiss to a $ 30 million deal.

#3 is signing Franzen over Hossa.

There are more but i have to go vomit now.

Well, that sucks. PK really let us down tonight, out of position constantly. Mrazek gave us more than a chance to win, when you can't score more than 2 goals in a game you don't deserve to win anyways. Was starting to believe, but at the end of the day we're not a very good team. I do wonder what a difference us having an effective PP would make, too bad we'll never know #FreeMantha