• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Why change lines? It's not like we're down 3 games to 1 or something

I don't care so much about the forward lines, 5 on 5 we have been fine but the D has to be juggled around and the PP needs a total face lift. I would literally put anyone on the PP at this point if they will shoot the damn puck.

Please win for Pasha and little crushed by the news of Prince. Absolute legend here in Minnesota. Just win, please.

Yes, we should win it for Prince.

Actually, that will be the Wild's motto tomorrow. We have to find something else. Maybe win it for Chyna?

Edited by GMRwings1983

I don't care so much about the forward lines, 5 on 5 we have been fine but the D has to be juggled around and the PP needs a total face lift. I would literally put anyone on the PP at this point if they will shoot the damn puck.

Would have been nice if Mantha got the call up but somehow this organization isn't doing him any favors. Last chance to play with Pasha and no callup f*** that.

I'm honestly at the point where I do care who gets fired and held responsible just have a realistic plan and vision for the future if it ends tonight so be it.

Please win for Pasha and little crushed by the news of Prince. Absolute legend here in Minnesota. Just win, please.

Terrible and sad news. Yeah, he's pretty much a ...planet Earth legend as well.

Someone queue up "Baby, I'm A Star" for all of the young Wings pregame. See if that gets anything going. For any of the younger LGW peeps who weren't around when Prince was in his prime...move on...You might not get it...it's music with artists who play musical instruments.

Let's do this tonight Wings...come back home and take it "game by game"!!

WIN IT FOR PRINCE

Terrible and sad news. Yeah, he's pretty much a ...planet Earth legend as well.

Someone queue up "Baby, I'm A Star" for all of the young Wings pregame. See if that gets anything going. For any of the younger LGW peeps who weren't around when Prince was in his prime...move on...You might not get it...it's music with artists who play musical instruments.

Let's do this tonight Wings...come back home and take it "game by game"!!

I went to his concert last year at the Fox theater. Was totally blown away. My friends and I woke up the next morning and all we could remember was a vague purple fog. We got Prince'd.

I just read how this isn't Ericcson's fault. Blash is covering up for him.blash better cover his own derrière. Tatar even said that he was playing with too many different people. Coaching is definitely the problem here.

I just read how this isn't Ericcson's fault. Blash is covering up for him.blash better cover his own derrière. Tatar even said that he was playing with too many different people. Coaching is definitely the problem here.

Tatar also blamed Blash from locking himself out of the house.