• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

IF the Wings are losing today and depending on the score...

Wonder if we'll see a final minute of Zetterberg and Datsyuk together on a line for old times sake.

The last shift of the EuroTwins. I'll probably record this game.

Edited by kickazz

I think its really easy to blame the coach, but the players have to be accountable also. I think both in part are to blame, but can you really help mother nature and the course of time slowing players down? Surely then that does fall on the coaching/management to maximise these players abilities and supplement them with others who can thrive. I don't know if Blashill has done that successfully or not tbh, but there's a lot of stuff that goes on behind closed doors we'll never know. It does concern me though and has for a long time how this team still fails to get up for the start of a lot of games, or just loses it in the 3rd....

Would have been nice if Mantha got the call up but somehow this organization isn't doing him any favors. Last chance to play with Pasha and no callup f*** that.

I'm honestly at the point where I do care who gets fired and held responsible just have a realistic plan and vision for the future if it ends tonight so be it.

I feel the same way. I just don't understand what the plan is for this team. I would have love to see what Mantha could do in a playoff game, even if its just to put him out there on the power play. But if our season does end tonight then I hope we find a way to clean this roster up for next season during the summer. Whatever it takes to get out of some of these bad contracts. This could possibly be the last playoff appearance we see for a while. Go Wings!!!!!!!! Give everything you got.

Already resigned to the fact this thing is over. The Red Wings refusal to change yet again tonight will be the story of the season and basically sums up the state of the organization right now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised after 87 games of this script, but it is so frustrating to see them not attempt anything different (power play, forward usage, personnel, defense pairs).

3-0 Lightning and sorry it had to end this way Magic Man. You deserve better than Darren Helm and Brad Richards.

Edited by GoWings1905

Not overly optomistic, but it can be done. The games have been pretty close. Wings just have to cash in on PPs and some of those great chances they've somehow missed. That and stop taking stupid penalties, especially at the worst times (Errorsson..i'm looking at you) because they def have our number there. Mrazek will give them a chance to win. Just come out flying and win it for Pav, so at the very least he can go out at home in Game 6. But that's a whole other game..focus on this one and do what you need to do. GO WINGS!!!