• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

ECQF Game 5 Post-GDT: at Tampa Bay 1, Red Wings 0 (TB Wins, 4-1)

Rate this topic

Hell of an effort tonight, but you cant have three breakaways and not score once. You cant have a breakdown like that, late in the game.

This team is in trouble in the future IMO. Moves shoulda been made at the deadline. Nevermind 25 straight. Making the playoffs and being out in the first round year after year gets you nowhere. Anybody could see the way this team was playing they weren't a real contender.

Wings couldn't muster even ONE goal. I assume no one is really surprised? I am not, anyway. I really thought they would bring it home one more game, but seriously -- they had so many chances in this game and didn't take advantage. They are clearly ready for a nice long summer at home and plenty of golf.

As for me, October is too far away to even contemplate. I may not still be alive by then, who knows? Have a nice retirement/KHL second career, Pasha.

Just a pathetic offence we have.

Don't take this thr wrong way but i'm not gonna miss pav at all and he's my third fave of all time. He's a shell of anything he used to be. Retire on your own terms. Clearly he's hurting ALOT in his lower body