• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

ECQF Game 5 Post-GDT: at Tampa Bay 1, Red Wings 0 (TB Wins, 4-1)

Rate this topic

So three straight years Zetterberg is dog poo in the playoffs... I am going to hate his contract cause you know he's not going anywhere. He runs this team

Imagine thinking Z will help your team score a goal in the final seconds. He will always be out there for those moments despite how bad he is. Blashill doesn't have the balls to make him sit. The organization treats him like he's Crosby what do you expect. I bet it alienates the young guys as well

Well none of us should be surprised, or are but we still put up a good effort. Its sad to see dats going out this way, thank you for everything Pavel.

...Other then that there is just a lot of other guys that can f*%$ right off. See ya next year

Another though, that miscue by Mrazek reminded me a lot of Howard!

It reminded me of game 7 vs san jose and ozzie early in his career. I hoe the same result occurs and mrazek gets stronger from it.

Wings were never gonna score

Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Kronwall should not return to this team because it stains my memory of them. Those players could, presumably contribute elsewhere as role players, but I don't see them wanting to do that. They'll be even slower and older next year.

I'm not too beat up about this series loss as I didn't expect them to make it far anyway, it just legitimately saddens me to think is most likely Datsyuk's last game as a Wing. It's surreal to even think.

The thing though is Tampa was ripe for the picking. Don't see them getting by the next round. We played them pretty even except....

Another though, that miscue by Mrazek reminded me a lot of Howard!

You can't blame mrazek man he let in 1 damn goal. It's like a pitcher getting s*** on for allowing 1 run and losing. No run support. This team can defend and a lot of times get quality chances but man they cannot score and that's the biggest problem. Not gonna get any easier with Pavel gone

Edited by MabusIncarnate

Get Blashill out of here.

Get Holland out of here.

Z and Kronwall can walk theref****** ass back to Detroit, then get the hell out of here.

Datsyuk, I'll miss you.

What about Tatar and Nyquist? Do you want either of those turds back? They're in their mid 20's and have stunk three playoffs in a row.

Blashill is an idiot and should be gone immediately. Babcock was goal away from beating the bolts with Stamkos minus Larkin AA Richards and Green. He will only slow this team's progression down. You aren't a NHL coach if this forum knows better than you.

Pick up 2 top 4 dman in the offseason, Kronwall to the bottom pairing and Ericsson anywhere but on this roster.

Edited by Yak19

You can't blame mrazek man he let in 1 damn goal. It's like a pitcher getting sh*t on for allowing 1 run and losing. No run support. This team can defend and a lot of times get quality chances but man they cannot score and that's the biggest problem. Not gonna get any easier with Pavel gone

I'm not blaming Mrazek for the loss (entirely), but I'm definitely giving him a chunk of blame for the goal. The other chunk is for Kronwall.

Felt like last year's game 7. New most hated rival, hope to spark it up and to kick them out next year,

Thanks for...

another season,

one more playoff appeareance,

keeping the streak alive

Larkin, Marchenko, Athanasiou and what's to come (Mantha & Co.)

Time to regroup and reorganize. and hope to see a better and more solid team next october. Hopefully Dats will give us one more...I Believe.

Let's Go Red Wings! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Crap lines. No real adjustments. Failure to get Mrazek going at the end of the season, who clearly once again proved to be the vastly superior playoff goalie. Ericsson. Mediocrity reigns in far too many areas of this team these days, and it's nothing short of sad.

I really, really, really hope Datsyuk finishes out his contract and gives it one more year, but it's based on a surely stupid hope that someone in management will finally do something to get this team going in the right direction again, and the likelihood of that happening is slim to none.

Either way though, if this proves to be it for Datsyuk, it's going to really sting...

Felt like last year's game 7. New most hated rival, hope to spark it up and to kick them out next year,

Thanks for...

another season,

one more playoff appeareance,

keeping the streak alive

Larkin, Marchenko, Athanasiou and what's to come (Mantha & Co.)

Time to regroup and reorganize. and hope to see a better and more solid team next october. Hopefully Dats will give us one more...I Believe.

Let's Go Red Wings! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This !

Every year, I look forward to seeing what the injuries were, as a way to feel not so bad about the losses. This year, don't care. Injuries are not an excuse, because what we saw this series is the same thing we saw most of the season. Just disappointing, the lack of scoring. Holland needs to go, or grow a pair and do what needs to be done.

Tampa should get shredded by their next opponent

if there's one thing the Wings are good at it, it's making other teams think they're better than they actually are

hoping for some positive change in the off-season, but if Holland is still in charge I have doubts