• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2016 Detroit Red Wings Offseason Thread

Rate this topic

Here comes another Weiss contract signing in Nielsen ... Swear to god if Kenny gives a 31 year old a 6-7 year deal at 5.5-6 per

Hedman "could" be a ufa next year , no point using up all our cap space now just cause we got some

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Here comes another Weiss contract signing in Nielsen ... Swear to god if Kenny gives a 31 year old a 6-7 year deal at 5.5-6 per

Hedman "could" be a ufa next year , no point using up all our cap space now just cause we got some

id be shocked if hedman becomes a ufA you dont let a 1d walk ever

Red Wings working very hard to get deal done with Darren Helm this morning. It's close.

no no no and no let him walk damn it kenny this is not change!!!

I don't get KH obsession with our own avereged FA. Let theme go, Helm is not needed we should play AA on 3rd line (at least). KH said that he's looking for scoring, grit and size... Helm used to hit people 5 years ago. He doesn't bring anything what we are missing.

agree Ham hands will do nothing!!! AA is a better version of helm

Edited by sjr2012

Helene St. JamesVerified account ‏@HeleneStJames 1m1 minute ago

Red Wings working very hard to get deal done with Darren Helm this morning. It's close.

Holland is like the girlfriend that is in a bad relationship that doesn't know when to move on. The relationship is familiar so she just stays put.

Holland is like the girlfriend that is in a bad relationship that doesn't know when to move on. The relationship is familiar so she just stays put.

He just doesn't get it. There are 273728 Helms in that system. AA had 10 goals in limited minutes last year and now you take away ice time that's should be his. Holland needs to go

So help me if he gives Helm anywhere around 4 mil per season...

granteed 7x7 NTC

i have been looking forward to today for a month if that SOB sticks with the same s***y ass players and doesnt try to improve i will give up on him