• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2016 Detroit Red Wings Offseason Thread

Rate this topic

Dreger tweeted again that Okposo most likely going to Sabres, Ladd to Islanders, Eriksson to Canucks. Just waiting for official paper work. Looks like Helm was our big splash

Also said neilson to wings. So does that count as our big splash

Dreger tweeted again that Okposo most likely going to Sabres, Ladd to Islanders, Eriksson to Canucks. Just waiting for official paper work. Looks like Helm was our big splash

I hope not, that's the guy I want. But if its for 8mil per, then you can have him Sabres.

Holland is like a guy who got turned down repeatedly after half-heartedly inviting girls to the prom, so he suddenly proposes to his old ex gf.

Signing Neilson is nothing more than a desperate attempt to keep the streak alive. Which is all we have to look forward to until the streak finally ends.

Unless Mantha comes out of training camp 25 pounds heavier, with an edge, drives to the net disregarding defenders Peter Forsberg style.

Well, one can dream.

Signing Neilson is nothing more than a desperate attempt to keep the streak alive. Which is all we have to look forward to until the streak finally ends.

So is the miller/helm signings and the soon to be radulov

Things will never change here u till holland is gone , I think it's finally time he moved on

Unless Mantha comes out of training camp 25 pounds heavier, with an edge, drives to the net disregarding defenders Peter Forsberg style.

Well, one can dream.

He'll probably be traded at this point to land shattenkirk who will then walk away at the end of next year ... But it's all good the streak goes to 26

So is the miller/helm signings and the soon to be radulov

Things will never change here u till holland is gone , I think it's finally time he moved on

He'll probably be traded at this point to land shattenkirk who will then walk away at the end of next year ... But it's all good the streak goes to 26

Montreal signed radulov. Helm won't be traded