• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2016 Detroit Red Wings Offseason Thread

Rate this topic

Kenny is convinced that the coaching changes are going to propel Nyquist and Tatar back to 30 goals.

Listen, I'm fine with Nielsen, but it's not enough. Helm should've never came anywhere near signing another contract here. There's just no room on this roster. I am begging that we sign Vanek now. But where does he play?

Well it is depressing..year after, year after, year....

oh i know but season hasnt started and everyone just is s***ting everywhere i still think something big is coming i dont know why but i do

Wow... this is a very nationally diverse team.... USA, Canada, Sweden, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Finland (if there's even still a place for Pulk), and now Austria and Denmark.

Were like the damn United Nations of hockey, but only a select few (Sweden) have the most influence

Who the hell is Matt Lorito? He is showing on our roster at capfriendly.com.

25 year old winger, used to be Brown U's captain, played in Albany in the AHL last year putting up 54 points in 71 games his first full year in the league. Basically a low risk prospect signing

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=62740

Wings only have $4.9M left not counting Franzen and Viale LTIR. $9.9M roughly. You got to figure that much is going to DD and Mrazek. No help on D unless we move Salary. Howard, Ericcson or Nyquist. Those are the big three that need to go in a package.

yup wonder if his got a partner for howie and goose

Ken Holland is the worst. I knew when he traded Pav's contract it was going to end up spent on more bad contracts. I think his plan for the Red Wings is to officially tread water, linger in mediocrity and cling to a playoff streak. He has no direction for the organization.

I would have MUCH rather eaten Pav's final year, done nothing today and just let the young guys play. I can't even fathom what this roster is going to look like on Opening Night now and who won't be on it because Ken Holland brought back Helm, Miller and signed Thomas Vanek. AA and Mantha might as well go to Grand Rapids right now.

Just awful. If there's anyone left defending this guy, I would love to hear the rationale behind it. Draft and develop my ass. More like let your kids rot and then lose them for nothing or give them terrible usage so we can watch a bunch of mid 30's guys play instead.

Edited by GoWings1905

Vanek a good option?! There is reason why he was bought out by Wild... It would be great addition (5 years ago). Good thing is that this is only 1 year deal

Come on, be realistic. Minnesota is a team where someone as good as Parise even drops in production. For 2.6 million, it's a solid signing. It also allows us a chance to trade for a top D now.