• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official 2016 Detroit Red Wings Offseason Thread

Rate this topic

Hopefully KH will not donly anything stupid like going after Sammy, Tootoo and Carlo (just like when we missed out on Sutter and Parise). Don't want $6M long-term for Nielsen

That's exactly what he's going to do except their names will be Staal, Hudler, and Martin (signed for entirely too much money for a 4th liner).

You don't expect Ken Holland to sit on all that Datsyuk money, do you?

Unless this is a sign and trade then f*** Steven Stamkos! He is now joined the ranks of the Olsen twins in Minnesota.

No. Not even close. They dragged their decision on for a week making teams miss out on plan b and c meanwhile leading Holland to believe he was coming here just to go to Minnesota. Stammer re-upped with his current team before free agency even started

That's exactly what he's going to do except their names will be Staal, Hudler, and Martin (signed for entirely too much money for a 4th liner).

You don't expect Ken Holland to sit on all that Datsyuk money, do you?

Martin is too tough for KH standards.

I expect him pulling a trade with Tampa and bringing back Flip-flop

Staal would be a collossal mistake. Dude barely has legs from what I read. He wouldn't help us in any way, especially not for more than a year. A waste of a spot. Better to just get tougher and some players who can crash the net and block shots, hope for a decent season and some players to develop, and then trade for top level players next year. Man, this sucks.

I'd just roll with the kids at this point. Make Larkin the 1st line Center and put Z on his wing to help out with faceoffs if needed. The kid has been thrown into the fire numerous times and has always seemed to rise to the challenge.

Z - Larkin - Abby

Nyquist - AA - Mantha

Jurco - Sheahan - Tatar

Bertuzzi - Glenny - Callahan

Frk, Miller

DK - Green

Kronwall - Sproul

XO -Smith

Ericsson

Probably not the best line up but it could get the younger guys a lot of play time and experience.

Staal might sign a shorter 'prove-yourself' type deal reporters are saying but as of now I've never heard that they were planning on meeting him so there's that. Looks like we're signing Nielson. This guy reminds me a lot of Stephen Weiss it makes me sick but we are in dire need of a center men

Staal might sign a shorter 'prove-yourself' type deal reporters are saying but as of now I've never heard that they were planning on meeting him so there's that. Looks like we're signing Nielson. This guy reminds me a lot of Stephen Weiss it makes me sick but we are in dire need of a center men

Ugh!!!