• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

We all know if you're a Hawks fan your upbringing was questionable

Rate this topic

Last night (and I'm three weeks away from a partial knee replacement) I see this guy, 20-25, you can't tell sometimes with Blackhawks fans they've had such hard lives and run-ins with the law. He's sitting with his gym bag in front of him instead of offering his seat to one of the two ladies on either side of him. I got up and offered my seat to a pregnant woman and my knee hurts like hell this morning. This guy, well, it's upbringing. Either you do or you don't. The guy with the Wings t-shirt on (after wearing it proudly even in defeat at Shake Shack in Madison Square Park last night) gives up his seat, the Hawks fan does not.

Which fanbase is Goofus and which is Gallant in the Hilites Magazine of hockey?

sitting_hawks_fan.jpg

Well it is only a sample size of 1 fan, but heck, I'll take it as proof positive of Hawks fan rudeness! :-)

I see this selfish crap all the time from all kinds of people in NYC, Philly and DC. Once saw an able bodied male refuse to pick up his bag so a very old man, 70-80s easily!, could sit down. I repeat, his bag had it's own seat!!! A few of us passengers gave him sh%t and told the conductor (commuter train) who made the loser move it (not to mention a sign to move your bag right in front of the jerk). Honest, there are times I wish it was legal to call someone out for a good old fashion fist fight.