• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

trule23

Who gets the "A" when datsyuk leaves?

Rate this topic

I would go with DeKeyser, but I'm guessing it'll be Abdelkader.

Interestingly, when one of Datsyuk or Kronwall was injured this year, Blashill opted to not give the other "A" to anyone else. So we only had one alternate during those games.

Chicago gave the C to a 19 year old. That turned out pretty well.

Doesent matter how it turned out. It still made them look like fools. Crosby especially. I never liked Crosby because he never earned that C. That being said. DeKeyser should get it but Ericcson will get it just because he is still under contract for 100 years at 4.whatever million a year. My god that contract is garbage.

Doesent matter how it turned out. It still made them look like fools. Crosby especially. I never liked Crosby because he never earned that C. That being said. DeKeyser should get it but Ericcson will get it just because he is still under contract for 100 years at 4.whatever million a year. My god that contract is garbage.

Getting an A is not the same thing as getting a C. And A would actually make sense on someone young who is being "groomed up"

Edited by kickazz

Crosby plays for Chicago? :P

Chicago gave the C to a 19 year old. That turned out pretty well.

Turned out pretty good when we gave the C to a youngster too....

but we are talking A not the C so I think Abby or DK would be candidates. I see Larkin getting the C in 2 years when Z hangs them up especially if he keeps growing into the role.

I'd be okay with any of DeKeyser, Abdelkader or Larkin. In saying that, I hope that decision is still a year away...

Me aswell, if it's Datsyuk's letter. Wouldn't mind it being this year if it's the other one.

I'd give it to DK before Abby.

Much as I like Abby he's considered a dirty player by a few around the league (not saying I consider him one) and he's not that good of a player. Imo A's and C's in this era should go to your best players and role models. DK is their top D man and Larkin is the future main center. Those two are likely leading candidates for it.