• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheDetroitRedWings

Alexander Radulov: Wings on short-list of desired teams

Rate this topic

Bring his mate Zaitsev for the D as well, could be a possibility and would improve the roster straight away. Zaitsev in for Q and Alex in for Pav. He's the only one out there that we could likely get to replace Pavs production, Stamkos maybe but can't but can't see him coming to Detroit.

Bring his mate Zaitsev for the D as well, could be a possibility and would improve the roster straight away. Zaitsev in for Q and Alex in for Pav. He's the only one out there that we could likely get to replace Pavs production, Stamkos maybe but can't but can't see him coming to Detroit.

Vassili Zaitsev? I guess we do need a sniper, so why the hell not.

I'd bet that Backes signs a 4, or 5 year contract, and finishes his career as a Blue.

Still do not need a guy with an attitude like Radulov...I'm perfectly fine with what we have in Mantha/D-Boz/AA...Only way we see what they got is to give them top 6 minutes...But that's just me.

Exactly.

We can dream though - right?

IF we're lucky - Holland finds a taker for both Howard, and Datsyuk contracts thus opening up a sizable amount to 'offer' Stamkos.

How do them country boys from the Urals compare to them boys from Alberta?

Boys from the Urals are tougher.

Vassili Zaitsev? I guess we do need a sniper, so why the hell not.

Very knowledgeable my friend, I guess most on here would be at a loss as to who you mean. But although he'd be good at taking out the opposition I doubt he'd be much use now!

KHL stats mean nothing. In fact his stats should have went up playing in a no contact league. The fact that the stats are the same tells you something.

Lol. His stats technically didn't go up. Just that his game per year dropped about 20-30. So Ya he's still scoring 20-25 per year and around 60 points. Only he's doing that in 50-55 games instead of 70-80

Also his stats in the khl are way better than kovalchuck's. Take that for what it's worth

If he'd come in and net 30+, then I'm all for it. We may not be able to snatched oNE of the top UFA's in July, so this may be a chance to up our offense. It's a tough spot we're in, we need both toughness and scoring AND a #1 defenseman.

Some scoring, maybe, but the only toughness Radulov can provide is looking angry sitting in the penalty box for 2+10, having committed some dumb penalty and then cussing at the refs for calling it..

Yeah I keep hearing avs are the favorite. Varlamov seems to have played a roll and Roy coached Radulov back when he was in the Q too.

Ha, he and Varlamov WOULD have some sort of connection. And the crazed Roy is a perfect coach for a violent prima donna player.

I read on mlive he's got a 5 month old now ... Can't imagine that he would be going out late all the time and partying it up

Maybe at a 1-2 yr max deal he might be worth the risk? Maybe if he comes along datsyuk might stick around after all to play with him as well

If we sign him for 2 yrs he becomes available for expansion draft if he doesn't fit

Also something I'm thinking and kinda like ... If we signed radulov with the expansion coming we can turn around and trade nyquist both Tatar to help the redwings now and the future ... Maybe use one as bait to move up the draft to get the Finnish dman and trade another in a deal to get a defensemen off a team

We'd still have Larkin mantha athanasiou zetterberg abdelkader and radulov as top 6 potentially as well as jurco sheahan and maybe a grinder type player through trade or someone else gets a chance like pulkkinen

Getting radulov could end up being a good thing after all ...

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

No thanks guy doesn't have the right attitude so he's not something you want to bring in, see his stint in Nashville.

wouldn't even sign him for 1 mill.

Avs make a lot of sense douchebag coach and douchebag Radulov lol. Hey maybe he brings Kovalchuck along with him...especially since forwards are exactly what the Avs need lol.

Also enough with the Euros time for some Michigan boys and Canadian grit

Edited by frankgrimes

No thanks guy doesn't have the right attitude so he's not something you want to bring in, see his stint in Nashville.

wouldn't even sign him for 1 mill.

Avs make a lot of sense douchebag coach and douchebag Radulov lol. Hey maybe he brings Kovalchuck along with him...especially since forwards are exactly what the Avs need lol.

Also enough with the Euros time for some Michigan boys and Canadian grit

We sign radulov we can get rid of 2 euros :) (nyquist,tatar)

Also last time radulov was in the league was like 7 yrs ago so there's a good chance he's matured .... Fedorov will be a big piece in deciding whether we sign him or not since fedorov was his gm

Also last time radulov was in the league was like 7 yrs ago so there's a good chance he's matured .... Fedorov will be a big piece in deciding whether we sign him or not since fedorov was his gm

You really expect Fedorov, who is the GM of Radulov's current team, and who is trying to re-sign him for his club, would help Detroit sign him instead?

You really expect Fedorov, who is the GM of Radulov's current team, and who is trying to re-sign him for his club, would help Detroit sign him instead?

I don't think that's what he meant. Fedorov has ties to Detroit. Of course, he wants him back on his club, but if Radulov decides to leave for the NHL (which he already has publicly stated), then Fedorov might be instrumental in giving Holland strong feedback on the kind of player he has become in the KHL and what kind of career he can have in the NHL at this point.

Why do you want to get rid of Goose one of them sure but both? It's not Nyquist's fault that people expected too much out of him, nor is it Tatars. One of the them needs to be included in a package true but both of them and then sign Radulov doesn't make since. His last time in the NHL was with Nashville, a few months before Suter turned UFA and their captain [Weber] stated, HOW disappointed he was by his actions because Weber was the one pulling hard to bring him back.

And if people think Fedorov would let him go easily they are also wrong, the KHL can offer a ton of money which NHL teams can't. But yes, Avs would make a lot of sense and it would be hilarious to see.