• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheDetroitRedWings

Alexander Radulov: Wings on short-list of desired teams

Rate this topic

http://www.wingingitinmotown.com/2016/4/25/11503558/alexander-radulov-mulling-over-return-to-nhl-red-wings-on-his-list-of-potential-teams

Looks like Radulov wants to return to the NHL. And the Wings are one of the few teams he's interested in. When he left the NHL he was a high level player. And has continued to stay at a high level in Russia. However, he hasn't had the best locker room reputation in the past. And how long before he wants to high tail it back to Russia again? All that said, I would welcome him, and his scoring touch with open arms. Aside from our defense and goaltending issues, we desperately need more consistent goal scoring. I say let's do it, as long as he's not demanding an unreasonable contract.

At this point, I think we take any goal scoring help we can get.. He's been well known to have attitude problems so if he'll sign a one year prove it type deal, do that and trade him at the deadline for a pick if we don't like what we see.

Doubt he'll sign for a year though.

They seem like extremely different personalities but I wonder if, being Russian, he could convince pav to stay? Seems doubtful but ya never know I guess

At this point, I'd be willing to sign Joseph Stalin, if he can consistently put the puck in the net. This team can't score to save it's life. And we have enough European veterans that should be able to help Radulov focus and calm down. I highly doubt Larkin and Mantha will all of the sudden turn into cry babies and totally change their personalities if we sign him. We need a talented goal scorer desperately. Not another over the hill Brad Richards or Stephen Weiss.

DO IT KENNY DO IT!!!

We're not that desperate. No, thanks.

Yes, yes we are.

Weren't Datsyuk and Radulov linemates with CSKA Moscow in the lockout season a few years ago?

No clue , can't anyone confirm this ?

If it means pavel returns I'd sign radulov but it would have to be for a single season , I think they could have so,emgood chemistry .... Just so long as helm or Richards aren't the other winger lol

Radulov would be a good fit for this team. Say what you will but he is ultra talented and can be a game breaker. I'll take maybe some of the problems he comes with we need goal scoring. This is a free way to do maybe allowing us to trade Tatar/Nyquist for d help

Holland has a thing for old washed up players - Legwand, Cole, Zidlicky, Alfredsson, Bertuzzi, Samuelsson, Weiss, Richards ... so it sounds like a good match.

He's only 29 years old. And his goal scoring production hasn't slipped down at all. If anything, Holland will for sure not sign him, because he's not old and washed up.

We're so bad right now offensively, that I'd sign Ray Rice, let alone Radulov. Impressionable youth can go become boy scouts. My concern is not his attitude, but whether he can still be a legit top 6 forward. Then again, we don't have many of those, so maybe it's worth a shot.