• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECSF : New York Islanders vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Rate this topic

Yeah I don't think either of these teams will make it out of the next round. I wouldn't mind seeing Ovy in the finals.

On a side note, I don't ever remember 2 rounds going on at the same time... Game 7 from round one is going on after this game. Is this a new thing, or am I just not remembering well?

Bishop was awful tonight. If he played that bad against the Wings, the Wings would still be in the playoffs.

The Islanders were no better than the Wings, right down to falling apart in the third. Islanders are gonna have to be a lot better if they are to win this series.

Bishop was awful tonight. If he played that bad against the Wings, the Wings would still be in the playoffs.

The Islanders were no better than the Wings, right down to falling apart in the third. Islanders are gonna have to be a lot better if they are to win this series.

I didn't watch the beginning of the game. Were the Isles making him move side to side or were they firing mindless shots from bad angles like the Wings' shooters were?

I didn't watch the beginning of the game. Were the Isles making him move side to side or were they firing mindless shots from bad angles like the Wings' shooters were?

A little this, a little that. No overly use of angles. Youtube the goals.

The Tavares goal was a straight high slot snipe and Bishop was square. He messed up bigtime on that. Was subbed directly after it.

I've only seen Bishop play one good game, and that was game 5. Even last year, Bishop has always looked like a goalie who benefits from luck and solid defensive play around him. If the Wings had players who could finish, we could have swept the bolts.

I can't root for a team that has the ugliest building in hockey history to watch on TV. I want the Islanders (or that Jeep) out of the playoffs ASAP.

Tampa building?

Or NYI barn as that one there is a Honda