• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

Possible Leak of Florida Panthers New Logo

Rate this topic

It really is awful. They could have restylized the original and left it intact and made the jerseys a little more modern. But that logo looks like something from Europe or even Harry Potter. Super pretentious and cheesy.

Looks like a soccer (football) crest. (Someone mentioned Arsenal.) I imagine this is intentional. "Make it look like anything but an NHL logo and we'll see better sales, guaranteed." Can't really argue with that logic, tbh.

(Then again, the Panthers' logo never really looked like *An NHL Logo*. And I always kinda liked it for that.)

Not great, but the old one was embarrassingly bad... re: the old one, I agree with the comment of it looking like crummy tattoo flash.

This and the Jets logo look like they were designed by the same people... steps in the right direction compared to a lot of the last round of logos (thinking original panthers, wild 'beast' thing, thrashers, hurricanes)... but nowhere near as cool as the old school.

Edited by BobL

Not great, but the old one was embarrassingly bad... re: the old one, I agree with the comment of it looking like crummy tattoo flash.

This and the Jets logo look like they were designed by the same people... steps in the right direction compared to a lot of the last round of logos (thinking original panthers, wild 'beast' thing, thrashers, hurricanes)... but nowhere near as cool as the old school.

My favorite Jets logo was the "Ultimate Warrior" logo the Thrashers used to have. They need to bring that back for a game.

Agreed, with one caveat. I think the Hurricanes' alternate flag logo is really cool.

4d828872dd36aa2cbba9624a4a26e6b7.jpg

Edited by kipwinger

Nothing wrong with the original Panthers jersey. No makeover needed.

Please give Carolina a new jersey, color scheme and logo. Same with Arizona and a few others.

I agree with this, I liked the original Panthers jersey so much that I own one. This new one is a downgrade as far as i'm concerned. I liked the Fisherman Islanders jersey too so my opinion is compromised.

Preferred the whale tail did you?

jzPdxZK.png

The person who designed this logo should be in the HHOF. The blue whale tail on top of the "subtle" white H and the green W beneath. In contrast, the person who designed the Hurricanes logo should be sent to the minors to design logos for beer league teams.

jzPdxZK.png

The person who designed this logo should be in the HHOF. The blue whale tail on top of the "subtle" white H and the green W beneath. In contrast, the person who designed the Hurricanes logo should be sent to the minors to design logos for beer league teams.

It's called negative space. and yes this is an amazing design so simple, yet perfect.