• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF : Nashville Predators vs. San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

Like I said, Sharks will roll the Preds. Preds will be lucky to win a game. The ducks lost because Bruce obviously is the most inept playoff coach I can think of. He dominates regular seasons and then doesn't realize the playoffs are different.

Like I said, Sharks will roll the Preds. Preds will be lucky to win a game. The ducks lost because Bruce obviously is the most inept playoff coach I can think of. He dominates regular seasons and then doesn't realize the playoffs are different.

So what does Bruce and the Ducks have to do with the Preds? So if Bruce was a better coach the Ducks would have beat the Sharks?

No, it means the preds are in the second round because their opponents coach was too inept to win a playoff series with a superior team. Meaning the preds are a far inferior team to their second round opponent.

Unbelievable game in Nashville

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying watching the Sharks these playoffs

same here. what a chance in OT that should have been a goal. I think the rule makes it too square. What a play, the fact that it wasn't a hand goal and that Pavelski made the extra effort to put it in, and... well it's all history now

Is Nashville better than everyone thought, or were the Kings just overrated?

Feels to me like San Hosay is playing down to the competition here.

Not sure what the ratings would be for 10:30 California start times or Nashville participating in the WCF.

Nashville vs. Dallas would be a killer for ratings. Then again, other than Chicago, pretty much any Western Conference team kills NHL ratings.

Hopefully, the Sharks will win the Cup. I don't like the other three teams.

You gotta be s***ting me. How long have you been a Wings Fan? Thats like saying that youd want the Avs or Blackawks to win it. We have history with all these teams, of them all, I dislike Nashville least, Blues next, TB and SJS and PIT are tied for most hated.

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut

You gotta be s***ting me. How long have you been a Wings Fan? Thats like saying that youd want the Avs or Blackawks to win it. We have history with all these teams, of them all, I dislike Nashville least, Blues next, TB and SJS and PIT are tied for most hated.

LOL. So a Wings fan should like the Blues more than the Sharks? Give me a break. How long have you been a Wings fan? Since 2009?

And forget the Preds. They're done.

Edited by GMRwings1983