• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF : Nashville Predators vs. San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

See, here's the thing. There aren't any guys on the Blues team from when the wings were a rival of theirs. The Sharks on the other hand have most of those dirty diving pieces of s*** still on their team. So yeah, I'd take the blues over diving joe.

LOL. So a Wings fan should like the Blues more than the Sharks? Give me a break. How long have you been a Wings fan? Since 2009?

And forget the Preds. They're done.

Excuse me? Youd pick the Sharks, our biggest rival of our Western days since the AVs over a team like TB that has beat us twice in the first round the last two years?

Im not gonna argue with you about who should be most hated, but I watched Stevies goal on STL live and not on a DVD or Youtube and remember Pronger and MacGinnis blah blah blah. I just SMH when some one that is a Wings fan would pick the Guppies over TB as a prefered winner.

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut

Excuse me? Youd pick the Sharks, our biggest rival of our Western days since the AVs over a team like TB that has beat us twice in the first round the last two years?

Im not gonna argue with you about who should be most hated, but I watched Stevies goal on STL live and not on a DVD or Youtube and remember Pronger and MacGinnis blah blah blah. I just SMH when some one that is a Wings fan would pick the Guppies over TB as a prefered winner.

I've been a Wings fan and a Sharks fan ever since I was a kid. I don't mind the Blue so much anymore, but I absolutely cannot stand the Penguins and I don't really have an opinion on the Lightning except they've knocked us out twice now so I'd like to see them lose. I love how San Jose plays, they're a lot of fun to watch. Much more fun than how the Wings have played this year. They aren't soft and know how to put the puck in the net more than once a game.

See, here's the thing. There aren't any guys on the Blues team from when the wings were a rival of theirs. The Sharks on the other hand have most of those dirty diving pieces of s*** still on their team. So yeah, I'd take the blues over diving joe.

I agree! If the Sharks win (and I hope they don't) this series I'll be cheering for them only because of one of our members here (Sharkfan20) is a fan.

GO BLUES!!

Hopefully, the Sharks will win the Cup. I don't like the other three teams.

Hopefully the Blues win because I can't stand Thorton.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

Sure we have history with the Sharks but to I'm pretty much over it. The Sharks are a pretty likeable team to me and they play a good brand of hockey. Pavelski and Burns are awesome

I think it's the Sharks year. Their best players are playing like there best players and also getting very solid production from secondary scorers plus their power play is lethal. They got a lot going for them right now

We could've been just like this Sharks team if there wasn't such a gap between our high end young talent and Dats and Z. Larkin and co would need more experience as well

Sharks are in a really good situation right now. Great mix of high end talent in their prime mixed with some great vets that still contribute heavily

The Sharks are not the Wings' biggest rival out West since the Avalanche. That honor would belong to the Anaheim Ducks.

Sharks and Wings are the biggest West rivalry aside from the Avs?

Does Probert, Grimson not ring a bell? Chelios boos at the Joe before he became a Red Wing?

Sharks and Wings are not rivals. I guess I was sour about us losing to them in the playoffs but that's as far as that goes.

If Blues won - Backes will likely be an expensive free agent. Which means no chance of us acquiring him.

If Sharks won - I'd be annoyed. 2011 still stings.

If Pittsburgh won - I'd be annoyed. 2009 still stings.

If Tampa won - Yzerman gets his 4th Stanley Cup.

That's my personal rationale.

Edited by kickazz

Do the Wings really even have a rivalry with anyone these days or is just whomever NBCSN says it is on a random Wednesday night?

I'd say playing a team two years in a row in the playoffs is a budding rivalry. Toronto stinks, but they're a good candidate for a budding rivalry also.

Sharks and Wings are the biggest West rivalry aside from the Avs?

Does Probert, Grimson not ring a bell? Chelios boos at the Joe before he became a Red Wing?

Sharks and Wings are not rivals. I guess I was sour about us losing to them in the playoffs but that's as far as that goes.

If Blues won - Backes will likely be an expensive free agent. Which means no chance of us acquiring him.

If Sharks won - I'd be annoyed. 2011 still stings.

If Pittsburgh won - I'd be annoyed. 2009 still stings.

If Tampa won - Yzerman gets his 4th Stanley Cup.

That's my personal rationale.

SINCE the Avs.

Having watched the extended highlights of this game, Shae Weber just lost a million or two I would reckon based on this game. It looked like he fled the battlefield.

Nice looking series coming up between St.Louis & the Sharks.