• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Secret

They're BAAAAAAACK

Rate this topic

Drew and Mike are back.... You heard me right DREW AND MIKE ARE BACK!!!!!! :yahoo:

Drew and Mike have started their own podcast and the first episode is out. Spread the word... Let's welcome them back after being away for way to long

http://drewandmikepodcast.com/

Let's not forget the fella's at The Detroitcast. They are putting out a near Drew and Mike quality show for the last few years. Lead by Mike Wolters the former producer of the famous WRIF Drew and Mike show

http://detroitcast.com/

Mornings with the Drew and Mike show were worth waking up for... then the dreaded END came. Suddenly, suddenly and all of a sudden mornings were sad (screw dave and chuck). With the birth of The Detroit Cast the clouds started to thin and eventually the sun once again began to shine. Mornings were good again. But now... The Actual Drew and Mike are back together again PLUS The DetroitCast is better then ever... Donald Trump could quite possibly be President :bad: , Steve Yzerman could quite possibly be coming home to GM us back to the Glory Days... what else could happen???

Seriously Drew and Mike.. Check them out! TDC, check them out!!!

Peace

Who?

Drew and Mike are a Detroit icon. They had the #1 morning show on WRIF for the better part of 21 years.

Is this a Wings Podcast?

Nope. But they frequently had Red Wings as guests and they do love their Detroit sports.. all of them, which includes Red Wings

Edited by MabusIncarnate

Who?

Drew and Mike are a Detroit icon. They had the #1 morning show on WRIF for the better part of 21 years.

Is this a Wings Podcast?

Nope. But they frequently had Red Wings as guests and they do love their Detroit sports.. all of them, which includes Red Wings

I'm pretty sure Dave and Chuck have been the #1 morning radio show for the last 10 years, which is why they were coaxed away from 89X and brought in to replace drew and Mike

Edited by MabusIncarnate

Who?

Is this a Wings Podcast?

Aren't Canadians cute sometimes?

Edited by MabusIncarnate

I'm not a fan of local sports talk radio. I like the national shows, The Dan Patrick Show is my favorite. Anyone else listen to him and the Danettes?

The local talk can get annoying after a while, due to the lack of topics. Right now, only one Detroit team is playing. I watch as many Wings and Tigers games as I can, so I know what's going on. The Tigers need starting pitching help, ok next topic.

Per the forum rules...

· DO leave your political views at the door. This is a hockey forum, and the only 'Left Wing' and 'Right Wing' topics or comments should be focused on the hockey player position, not on your political one.

I had to made a few edits and cut out a lot of the politics talk and kill it with fire. Politics on LGW was one of the most catastrophic scenarios in the history of the internet... okay maybe not THAT bad, but it was still a brutal disaster.

Please refrain from any politics talk going forward, it isn't permitted on this site. Thank you.

Per the forum rules...

· DO leave your political views at the door. This is a hockey forum, and the only 'Left Wing' and 'Right Wing' topics or comments should be focused on the hockey player position, not on your political one.

I had to made a few edits and cut out a lot of the politics talk and kill it with fire. Politics on LGW was one of the most catastrophic scenarios in the history of the internet... okay maybe not THAT bad, but it was still a brutal disaster.

Please refrain from any politics talk going forward, it isn't permitted on this site. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4