• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

IIHF World Championships

Rate this topic

No that salary includes incentives. His actual cap hit is only $812k. He's a cheap 77 point scorer for the clubs cap. For now.

How would he be an RFA they didn't draft him?

Because he will be below age 27. Chicago will keep the kid. They'd dump Hossa and keep him if they had to.

Edited by kickazz

Watching a bit of RUS/FIN game and they mentioned this is Ovechkin's 12 world championships....man, that's a real reminder at his NHL playoff failures.

How many times Capitals have had a team capable of going to the finals? Never?

Finland beats russia 3-1, youngster Sebastian Aho with 2 goals.

Good job by the Fins. They do play very dirty though, I couldn't even keep count with all the slashes and crosschecks that weren't called. We get to see Laine again on Sunday, very nice.

As for how Sweden did compared to Finland, I'd say they are.. Exactly were they were supposed to be, out at the quarter finals, regardless who they were to face there. Not very good.

Good job by the Fins. They do play very dirty though, I couldn't even keep count with all the slashes and crosschecks that weren't called. We get to see Laine again on Sunday, very nice.

As for how Sweden did compared to Finland, I'd say they are.. Exactly were they were supposed to be, out at the quarter finals, regardless who they were to face there. Not very good.

What? Like the russkies didnt hack and wack equally, not mention dives by Ovechkin to draw a penalty for Barkov, and ridiculous "injury" that the russian faked.

Connor McJesus lit up the Fins, Canada leads the IIHF final 1-0 after the first period.

An overabundance of young high end talent on the Canadian team. Most of the players are primary in their position on their teams in the NHL or will be within a few seasons.

If anyone needs a link (hq 720p) send me a pm.

Edited by Jacksoni

"...ridiculous "injury" that the russian faked"

Try to put on the shin guard and then ask somebody to slash you with full force right behind the knee, where the shin guard doesn't protect you, and then pray that your MCL remains not damaged. I've strained my MCL once, I couldn't get up for a couple of minutes.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Bolgar