• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECF : Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I can see Tampa winning game 7 on the road like they did against NY last year. Gotta wonder how different things would have been with Bishop in net. Stamkos obviously would help too.

itd help if the penguins are an average team like the rangers were

Honestly, if Bishop was in net, PIT may have already won the series....their back up has been that good. Who knows though, Bishop could have been even better, but hard to imagine.

How come Yzerman has found two goalies better than anyone we have?

Honestly, if Bishop was in net, PIT may have already won the series....their back up has been that good. Who knows though, Bishop could have been even better, but hard to imagine.

Vasilevsky was no secret though. Everyone knew how good he was. Since the start of the season analysts have been saying Yzerman has a big decision to make in the offseason regarding goaltending. I'm sure Bishop will be the one to stay, but one of them is going to be a starter elsewhere soon enough.

PIT absolutely dominating, I think the shots are close to 30-10....but only up 2-1, been that way most of the series though. Crosby looks to be dominating as well, probably the best he's played so far this playoffs, but no points to show for it.

Now they are counting on their rookie goalie for another 20 minutes. The goal he gave up was pretty soft too....I imagine he'd want to be more active than his been so far this game....I think that's what most goalies would say anyway.

The best team won game 7, not much to argue about there. Whatever opinion we have about them they did deserve their spot in the finals.

The thought of Cindy getting another chip rattles me a little though, I hope the Bob's & the Joe's drop Pittsburgh.

This was a Game 7 of a Conference Final. They put him in because they thought he gave them the best chance at winning.

they had been doing fine without him. How many other playoff games did they only score one goal? This was Steves last game in a bolt sweater.