• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FireCaptain

WCF: St. Louis Blues vs. San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

St. Louis Blues (C2) vs. San Jose Sharks (P3)

Sun 5/15, 8pm: SJS @ STL | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Tue 5/17, 8pm: SJS @ STL | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Thu 5/19, 9pm: STL @ SJS | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Sat 5/21, 7:15pm: STL @ SJS | NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

*Mon 5/23, 8pm: SJS @ STL | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Wed 5/25, 9pm: STL @ SJS | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Fri 5/27, 8pm: SJS @ STL | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

LET'S GO BLUES!

I still can't believe this is the WCF. The resistible force versus the movable object. One of these teams is actually finally going to the SCF. Something has to give here.

Yes, I know the Blues made it there in their inaugural three seasons, but that was because of the stupid divisional structure of the league back then.

I ain't calling no sides but wouldn't mind seeing the Bob's & the Joe's battling in the finals. They have shown lots of heart in the playoffs. Deserve a shot, them Sharks.

I still can't believe this is the WCF. The resistible force versus the movable object. One of these teams is actually finally going to the SCF. Something has to give here.

Yes, I know the Blues made it there in their inaugural three seasons, but that was because of the stupid divisional structure of the league back then.

I feel it is fitting that this goes multiple overtimes in game 7, as neither team will know how to win the big one. The end will finally come when one of the teams accidentally score on their own net.

Better team when? They got smoked on just about every metric throughout the whole game

The Sharks had 9 more shots and controlled the play. They held the Blues to 23 SOG. If not for Elliott, the Sharks win the game. They were all over the Blues in the 3rd.

Did some Sharks players snub you of an autograph back home or something?

Edited by GMRwings1983

The Sharks had 9 more shots and controlled the play. They held the Blues to 23 SOG. If not for Elliott, the Sharks win the game. They were all over the Blues in the 3rd.

Did some Sharks players snub you of an autograph back home or something?

It took being 6-5 to get more than 3 shots in the 3rd period. They got smoked.

But you go and swing on the Sharks nuts, I wont respect you anymore than I have already.