• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FireCaptain

WCF: St. Louis Blues vs. San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

Unfortunately if the Blues don't recover I see Pittsburgh winning the cup this year pens have 3 scoring lines each with a stud on it (Kessel Malkin Crosby) Murray is playing lights out and even if he slips fluery has played well as of late just was hurt and Letang is having one hell of a season leading that scarce blue line, the Sharks won't be able to keep up.

Edited by MrazekFanBoy

Pens vs sharks? Barf well at least it's not Chicago

my thoughts exactly.

don't want to see crosby win so will have to root for the sharks. though i'm not too thrilled about seeing Thornton winning it either

I've been saying this Sharks team is the real deal. Plan the parade.

Penguins will be a tough test but I see the Sharks taking it home in the end

It's not over till the fat lady sings Blues are going to come back. Backes, Pietrangelo, Tarasenko and Reaves just need to find their A game and then the Sharks are toast.

I don't know what everyone's problem with San Jose is. I'm a big fan of this years team

Pavelski >>>

People still hurt about our losses to them in the playoffs.

But I'm very happy that Blues got KO'd by Sharks.

If it comes down to Sharks vs Pittsburgh I think I'll want Sharks to win. If It's Sharks vs Tampa obviously rooting for Yzerman.

People still hurt about our losses to them in the playoffs.

But I'm very happy that Blues got KO'd by Sharks.

If it comes down to Sharks vs Pittsburgh I think I'll want Sharks to win. If It's Sharks vs Tampa obviously rooting for Yzerman.

Idk I just don't like Tampa for some reason, can't cheer for them.

1. Earlier this season, Darren Eliot did an FS-D intermission bit on why the Sharks were pretenders, as opposed to legitimate contenders. I cringed through the whole thing.
  2. That Brent Burns guy is pretty good. It's a shame that players like him are never traded. (No, I will never let this go.)
  3. Food for thought:

Before December 12th, the Penguins sat 15th in high danger scoring chances +/-. Since December 12th they trail only the San Jose Sharks in that department with a mark of 136.

(Link)