• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2016 SCF: San Jose Sharks vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I thought there are 3 stanley cups?

Indeed so they pretty much dented the replica cup

167d77a176c9bbd1c20b2b6a7606f985.jpg

According to the multiverse theory, there are multiple verses in which we all are Darren Helm at one point or the other, heck, there's even one verse where we all are Darren Helm.

Edited by NerveDamage

So on the players one day with the cup, is it the original or the replica or presentation?

sorry my bad, I said it was the replica cup but found this:

"The replica trophy, called the "Replica Cup", was created in 1993 by Montreal silversmith Louise St. Jacques to be used as a stand-in at the Hockey Hall of Fame whenever the Presentation Cup is not available for display"

so I assume it was the Presentation Cup

treat yourselves with some fun facts! :D

http://thehockeywriters.com/little-known-facts-about-the-stanley-cup/

Edited by NerveDamage

Sheeesh everyone calm down. It's been dented quite a few times over the years. Hockey players are rough and tough so it's natural that the Cup is too :w00t:

Thanks was about to post this the cup has been dented, crashed and what not over the years, it happens. I think the cup has weight of 50 lbs while not much it's easy to drop that if you are wasted enough.

Sheeesh everyone calm down. It's been dented quite a few times over the years. Hockey players are rough and tough so it's natural that the Cup is too :w00t:

No kidding. Every year its beaten up, peed in, drank out of, dropped, etc. It just adds to the history.