• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Gordie Howe has passed away. 1928-2016.

Rate this topic

I thought that photo was fake? Edited by kickazz

Nah most of the athletes now that look like that are.

Just listened to a guy talk about that. He's been in the roid business since the 80s. Pretty much all the top athletes in all sports are on banned substances. Look at sharapova. You think everyone else isn't doing it? I think gordie was a genetically gifted athlete like bo Jackson. He was a farm boy and had been eating good and working hard his whole life. I work with a guy in his sixties that was a farm boy in NC. He showed me a pic of him at the beach in the 70s. Dude was ripped and he never went to the gym. Farmer carries are your friend.

Edited by plopster

Just listened to a guy talk about that. He's been in the roid business since the 80s. Pretty much all the top athletes in all sports are on banned substances. Look at sharapova. You think everyone else isn't doing it? I think gordie was a genetically gifted athlete like bo Jackson. He was a farm boy and had been eating good and working hard his whole life. I work with a guy in his sixties that was a farm boy in NC. He showed me a pic of him at the beach in the 70s. Dude was ripped and he never went to the gym. Farmer carries are your friend.

Although I agree I think it's mostly genetics,

Edited by NerveDamage

Yeah, the guy says the same people would be in sports if there were not PEDs but they just wouldn't be as big or powerful. They all have the good genes for it, they just take substances to enhance it. Theres no way people like rich froning and dan bailey and albert pujols are that jacked from thousands of calories and a workout routine.

Sharapova took a drug that's been banned for only a few months. She'd been taking it her entire career.