• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BobL

Stamkos to... Tampa

Rate this topic

Not surprised at all, called it a while back , couldn't see him leaving sunny Tampa, with less taxes and no media pressure ... Think it'll be good for the wings in the long run that we didn't land him

Time to make some deals , go for a trouba/brodin and maybe a hall if were lucky

At least the habs made an idiotic move today and I bet price leaves in 2 years so that'll be one less team for detroit to not worry about

That's a real letdown. After moving Pav's contract, I really thought we might have gotten him. As much as I love Stevie Y, he's getting on my nerves :lol: lol

And that's why we never should of given up a top prospect just to free up space , Kenny got rid of big money , now he's gotta make a deal and use a Tatar/nyquist or both in a few deals, toss in a 1st maybe ... Do something good

Have you not seen him in the playoffs this year? The league is moving on from his style of play.

Marc Bergevin is awful .... I'm just doing my job and listening to offers haha ya right , was so obvious pk was a goner .... It's nuts here on the radio , Habs fans are done with the Habs

And that's why we never should of given up a top prospect just to free up space , Kenny got rid of big money , now he's gotta make a deal and use a Tatar/nyquist or both in a few deals, toss in a 1st maybe ... Do something good

Marc Bergevin is awful .... I'm just doing my job and listening to offers haha ya right , was so obvious pk was a goner .... It's nuts here on the radio , Habs fans are done with the Habs

He could have set that franchise up for years moving PK with the right deal. Instead he made the team worse now and going forward.

He got rid of big dead money, to bring in a star to improve the team and make a splash to get a team that actually goes deep in the playoffs to fill that new arena. He cleared the money to bring in Stamkos, and was "close". Aka... failed.