• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

frankgrimes

Shea Weber for Pernal Karl Subban

Rate this topic

Subban > Weber

In today's NHL guys like Burns, Buff and PK are the most important players in the league

Weber's great but I don't think he's even a top 10 defenseman in the league anymore. The games changed away from his style

Who's better?

Doughty (if continues to be amazing for sure), Suter (in terms of total package I don't think so), Pietrangelo (not there yet), OEL? (tough call)

Guys like Burns the most important in the league? SJ certainly didn't want to have anything to do with him being out against Crosby in the finals.

Love to have a guy like Burns on the team, but not sure I'd call him the most important

Guys like Burns the most important in the league? SJ certainly didn't want to have anything to do with him being out against Crosby in the finals.

Love to have a guy like Burns on the team, but not sure I'd call him the most important

Burns is a great player but when Crosby is on there is nobody outthere who can stop him it's just the truth.

Weber infront of Price are you freaking kidding me? Good luck scoring goals against the Habs now

Burns is a great player but when Crosby is on there is nobody outthere who can stop him it's just the truth.

Weber infront of Price are you freaking kidding me? Good luck scoring goals against the Habs now

Zetterberg made Crosby his ***** on the reg.

Win for the Preds.

That might be, but one must take into consideration how often he leads the rush up ice.

Only negative thing about Weber is his contract, 10 more years. PK is great player but he wasn't loved by teammates. He gave $10M to the children hospital and wasn't voted (by his teammates) for the most involved player in community... Negative side is his defensive play - they should have change coach (Therrien is awful) but they've decided otherwise...

Old, slow, declining Weber is now going to be the go to guy in every single situation and have to play 25mins a night, it's going to be a trainwreck :P

And they're stuck with that 10year contract to add insult to injury.

Edited by Ekmanc