• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Darren Helm re-signed: 5 years, $3.85m AAV

Rate this topic

What? More PK time? If they could convince one of them to take a 2-3 year deal then fine but that's not what's happening. They're both slow as hell.

Holy s***... In your ideal world KH should go after Elvis Stojko I guess?!?!?

They brings toughness and grit while being able to put some points. Helm is able to skate and that's it.

i think holland reads most of our fans comments and wants to give them what they want the streak to end and higher draft picks but at the last minute he will trade down or move it for an old vet

Whatever, I like helm. And with the high interest in him, he would've gotten more on the open market. Seems like a pretty tradable contract even a few years from now.

no none is going to trade for a guy with no hands that cannot score even when he was with the best player of the last 15 years your better to move ericsson than helm and noone would sniff at a 6 5 220 pounder who plays 5'8

Edited by sjr2012

no none is going to trade for a guy with no hands that cannot score even when he was with the best player of the last 15 years

This is why God invented the Oilers and Canadiens.

Maybe when the Leafs are contenders in three years Babcock decides he needs some Real Gud Vetrin Leaderpish and we get a 1st for Helm at the trade deadline.

Playing the long game. It's all part of The Plan. Ken Holland is a misunderstood genius.