• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Thomas Vanek signs 1 year, $2.6m deal with Detroit

Rate this topic

Right hand shot too.

Still horribly mad at the Helm signing, but I am good with Nielsen and Vanek.

D NOW!!!!

helm and miller has made me so salty man. The Nielsen was ok but damn the 6yr...that hurt.....then Vanek...makes me feel a bit better. Now if we can come up with some D I will be calm.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Honestly. 2,6 millions one year is okay...but Vanek is done unless he agrees to finally compete. He was terrible recently. Slow turnover machine. I think this is mainly to help our powerplay as Vanek still has his excellent hands.

I bet Tatar or Nyquist will be dealt now for a D-Man

I think so too.

Vanek is a chronic gambler I've read. Doesn't mean that it's "bad" per se. Lots of athletes gamble heavily.

"On July 21, 2014, Vanek's name was listed in records seized from The Marina Restaurant & Bar, a Rochester, New York, facility suspected of running an illegal gambling ring. For his part, Vanek denies all wrongdoing, is cooperating with authorities and does not expect to be charged with any crime.[19]"

Gus, you should be nervous with Vanek here now. Have a friend who's a Blues fan, he's listening online to their sports talk radio and they realize Larkin isn't coming for Shattenkirk but he's hoping for Nyquist if that gets done.