• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Steve Ott signs 1 year, $800k deal with Detroit

Rate this topic

This is about Steve Ott, not McCarthy not Howe...also what are you still doing here you've said you are going to bump ship on the Leafs bandwagon yesterday?

I didn't brng up anything about Howe you genius. Some troll brought it up out of left field to flame me. I'm obligated to defend my opinion even though it has nothing to do with Ott

Edited by shocky2002

I miss Bill atleast he was funnyLike the signing

Bill was funny at times, though for some reason he had an Axe to grind, particularly against Drew Miller.

Back on topic. I wasn't a huge fan of Ott in the past, but reading some of his comments out there about signing with the Wings, I'm thinking maybe it is going to turn out better than many hope. He seems to at least have the right mindset.

I've had a love/hate relationship with Ott, but I'm looking forward to the physical element that he'll bring to the fourth line. It's too early to tell what his role will be on the team, but I think he's capable of playing regular fourth line minutes. With Miller returning from injury and Pulkkinen out to start the season, it seems like he'll see some playing time. I'm excited about this.

I won't GTFO for being right. McCarty is human trash. He f***ed some high school girls while he was married IIRC. Worthless hockey player as well, just like every other tough guy.

Good read about McCarty here: http://detroitsportsrag.net/hey-darren-mccarty-keep-sergeis-name-out-of-your-filthy-mouth/#more-5642

Never heard anything about this high school girls thing. Where is that information?

Never heard anything about this high school girls thing. Where is that information?

Who knows if it's true, but the article is sensationalist crap. The alleged women were "high school grads" not "high school girls." Why mention high school at all if not to try to make McCarty look bad? My wife is a high school grad, too ... in her 40's.

18-year-olds can hook up with anyone they want. They're legal adults. Heck, in Michigan the age of consent is 16 (yuck!), I believe.