• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sjr2012

Who should get A?

Rate this topic

Who should get Second A  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Id say Abby because of the deal Neilsen with a brand new team wouldnt want to come right in and take it Larkin is still young and DDK would be my other choice but Kronwall is A on the Defense and believe will give it to DD when he retires

Edited by sjr2012

Sad to say isn't it, but a huge wake up call - Abdelkader is the ONLY Wings veteran worthy of wearing the A based on his performance, effort and consistency. If not him, a kid like Larkin is the way to go. It is way overdo for this time to look ahead and dump the past.

Abdelkader. DD will get the defensive A when Kronwall retires. His contract term pretty much foreshadowed his getting it, IMHO. Larkin is a bit young for one yet, IMHO. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Larkin get the C when Hank retires, though.

Edited by TheXym

For now, I wouldn't be surprised if Neilsen gets the A. I remember when Alfredsson came here, he immediately got the A when Datsyuk got injured.

But the *obvious* answer seems like it will be Abby.

But I voted Larkin just to be creative.

Edited by kickazz

Abdelkader is the odds-on favorite, but I wonder if they might decide to rotate it between him and DeKeyser. As mentioned, DD is probably next in line for Kronwall's letter. Agree that it's too early to put a letter on Larkin - might add pressure, and there's no reason to do it just yet.

IIRC, didn't Tampa Bay rotate one of their "A's" throughout the entire season? Not saying it's how Detroit should go about it, I just recall reading it somewhere.