Mrazek's "Farewell to the Joe" Mask for 2016/2017

Rate this topic

Really? It seems obvious...

1. Nicholas II was born in St.Petersburg, where Datsyuk now plays

2. Nicholas II was executed in Yekaterinburg, where Datsyuk was born

3. ?

4. Datsyuk is Rasputin

Plus, photoshopped pictures don't lie

I knew it, you're an underpants gnome ;)

Apparently, Rasputin died a few months before Nicholas

But, in Soviet Russia, pictures photoshop you!

Damn Straight!

Speak of which, I wonder what Howie is doing with his mask for the season? Oh that's right. Nobody cares.

speak for yourself

I do, first because most goalies out a lot of thought into their mask design and second if Mrazek plays like he did after the ASG Howard will have to play in more often than not

Edited by frankgrimes

Bahahaha.

Beautiful.

I actually like jimmy masks usually, but I like Petrs themes.

A LOT of great goalies all have themes, and I'm hoping Petr keeps the tradition alive of all time greats having a follow able pattern.

My biggest problem with howies masks are those g-d lense flairs thst dave art always throws in over abundantly. They're obnoxious to me.

But he still has some solid, classic buckets.

I already have 3 warning posts, which by rule should have resulted in said permaban already. I would have thought that, given my past encounters with them and their particularly negative view of what my personality bring to the site, they would have jumped at the chance to permaban me. But here I am. Jon Snow in the flesh come back from the dead to post again! Mwhahahahahaha!!!!! (Not in the flesh...in the digital, but whatever)

I'm sure I'll get permabanned eventually. Apparently having a personality that wants to have discussions on a discussion board is discouraged around here. :banned:

P.S. Thank science for computers' ability to spellcheck. I'd look a fool with the way I try to spell things sometimes.

You're back?!? Yay!!! Our fire Magic worked!!

You're back?!? Yay!!! Our fire Magic worked!!

Yeah, it was a long process that involved cutting and burning some of my hair and beard while lying naked on a table.

Which was odd, considering Thoros of Myr was able to bring back Berric Dondarion by just speaking the words....(on an unrealated note, we really need a 'shoulder shrug' emoticon)

Anyway, My Watch Has Ended

Yeah, it was a long process that involved cutting and burning some of my hair and beard while lying naked on a table.

Which was odd, considering Thoros of Myr was able to bring back Berric Dondarion by just speaking the words....(on an unrealated note, we really need a 'shoulder shrug' emoticon)

Anyway, My Watch Has Ended

All hail the king of the north!

It's a nice design, but that's a pretty bad drawing of Yzerman!!

They used this photo, but somehow they made him look sick or something.

I didn't recognize him at first, he doesn't look much like him

182693d1331074655-saludos-todos-vecion-2

Perhaps the artist is trolling us

Edited by NerveDamage

and here's Jimmy's mask for the upcoming season.

CsLNx-cWcAAKc5z.jpg

Howard will be hard pressed to have a mask as sweet as the one Petr had made. I have a hunch the customization job will be decidedly average. ;)

10 points to Xym for correctly calling this!

Who signed off on the drawing of the other guy? Without the "C" on his jersey and the signature above there's no way I would have guess that was Yzerman. Looks nothing like him. This mask is a perfect microcosm of Howard. One pretty good drawing of Howe and an absolutely atrocious drawing of Yzerman. I guess that equals out to be....Average :yahoo::bye1:

I think a better combo would have been Gordie on one side and Joe Louis (the boxer, not the building) on the other.