• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mindysoo

Whose autograph is this? Can someone help me?

Rate this topic

FWIW:

Autographs.png

Certainly not a perfect fit, but there are some similarities.

So it could be Slava Kozlov's?

It has some similarities but also some clear differences, I guess the thing could be where she got it from, maybe it was signed in a rush, like if met at a public place, rather than an item signed for an auction or an special event. where they could take more time to sign it properly.

Either way it's pretty cool

While there are similarities with the Kozlov autograph, it's too different. His autograph is pretty specific...meaning, you wouldn't think to see it done much differently. The autograph in question is probably closer to Fedorov's than Kozlov's, but still too different.

I through out Sean Avery as a random guess because it looks like an S and an A and saw some close to that from Avery and his seem to vary quite a bit.

While there are similarities with the Kozlov autograph, it's too different. His autograph is pretty specific...meaning, you wouldn't think to see it done much differently. The autograph in question is probably closer to Fedorov's than Kozlov's, but still too different.

I through out Sean Avery as a random guess because it looks like an S and an A and saw some close to that from Avery and his seem to vary quite a bit.

but it looks nothing like Sean Avery's autograph...

118439693_amazoncom-sean-avery-autograph

but it looks nothing like Sean Avery's autograph...

118439693_amazoncom-sean-avery-autograph

That's my point about Avery though, it looks nothing like the one you posted, but his varies so much. Good Sean Avery autograph and go to images.....quite a few variations and ones that get closer to the one in question.

That's my point about Avery though, it looks nothing like the one you posted, but his varies so much. Good Sean Avery autograph and go to images.....quite a few variations and ones that get closer to the one in question.

I did google it, and neither one of Avery's or Fedorov's looks like the one of the thread.

I still think Kozlov's is the best bet. Although without a picture proof of whom signed it there's not much value for it in the market, just a nice piece of memorabilia.

650-t2253103-400.jpg

There is an even better one but it won't let me link it, I think that is who it is! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!

Doesn't matter the value, my friend's mother just passed and he found it among her things. Thinking she was going to gift it to him at some point so it's more sentimental value than anything else. Thanks again.

It's definitely Kozlov. The sloppy swoopy thing that eventually becomes a 13 seals it.

I don't think so as I've seen others have something similar, including Datsyuk. I'm not even convinced it is a 13. The reason I don't think it's Kozlov is because there is clearly a letter of some sort missing from what you see in every other autograph of his I've seen.

Edit...can't find the Datysuk one I was thinking of, so maybe I'm off there....but Datysuk has some crazy different autographs.

Edit again....so Kozlov is the closest match so far, but I still don't think that's it...it's killing me and I'm not sure why. I'd love to get some sort of confirmation :)

Edited by toby91_ca

I don't think so as I've seen others have something similar, including Datsyuk. I'm not even convinced it is a 13. The reason I don't think it's Kozlov is because there is clearly a letter of some sort missing from what you see in every other autograph of his I've seen.

Edit...can't find the Datysuk one I was thinking of, so maybe I'm off there....but Datysuk has some crazy different autographs.

Edit again....so Kozlov is the closest match so far, but I still don't think that's it...it's killing me and I'm not sure why. I'd love to get some sort of confirmation :)

I think he probably forgot the K in a hurry.

It is Slava Kozlov, however it is sadly a fake signature. This is common among fakes to miss loops. I have seen other pucks by him and he never misses his signature. Unless you have a certificate of authenticity or know where she got it, then it's pretty useless.