• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/13 GDT : at Tampa Bay Lighting 6, Red Wings 4

I think Sheahan and Vanek should switch lines, but I'm sure Blashill will be switching things a lot.

I seriously hope all three of Tatar, Nyquist and Helm exceed my expectations. If we can get Nyquist and Tatar back to 30, Helm to 20 and then mypredictions of Vanek to 30, we just might surprise folks...me included.

I think our D will be the downfall of this team, but then again, you don't really know until you play the games, yes?

I'm going with a surprise 4-1 win for us today. 2 PP goals by Vanek, playmaker by Neilson, Larkin and Ott with two other goals. Johnson with the Tampa goal.

3 hours ago, BottleOfSmoke said:

Is it...weird that I forgot Dats was gone?

No, the last few seasons he's spent a good amount of time injured so it just feels like we're starting the season without him again or something.

Edited by kickazz

1 hour ago, GoalieManPat said:

Seeing the lines they are gonna lose by at-least a field goal.

I think Sheahan and Vanek should switch lines. 

Nyquist, Helm, Sheahan could actually be a good trio. I think Vanek is wasted out of the top 6. But he will be on the 1st PP unit. He should be at least. 

Edited by LeftWinger

5 hours ago, Hockeytown0001 said:

Maybe it is just FSD, I thought I remember reading that it would be on nationally as well. 

On Dish, Fox Sports Detroit is saying not available in my area???  Don't see the game anywhere else when I do a search, but it shows I can watch a rebroadcast at midnite?? WTH