• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/13 GDT : at Tampa Bay Lighting 6, Red Wings 4

23 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

The price for Trouba just went up a bit...

we werent getting him anyway. holland wont give up larkin. jets only want larkin. maybe next year if he makes it to free agency

to be honest i dont think he would solve much anyway. i dont think there is a defensmen in the league that would singlehandedly fix the defense. 

Boyle shoot was perfect... hard to blame Mrazek when Marchenko made an error in offensive zone. 

DeKe and Marchenko were brutal tonight.

3 minutes ago, brett said:

we dont have the assets to get trouba

and the ones we do have holland wont move.

no trades coming, buckle up going to be a long ride

Winnipeg needs LHD, about same age and potential as Trouba. They don't need more forwards. It seems like Larkin was asking price for Shattenkirk but even that wasn't confirmed. 

26 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

Z was okay.

He was not. Some nice moves along the boards and crease, but terrible skating and limited usage. Nielsen needs fast puck mover and Z is really not. Not suitable for 1st line 2016 NHL edition. Not even for 2nd.

In general, Tampa is currently elsewhere. I can see them with sc this season easily, they just need to get some blueline upgrades (as you could see, there´s a major difference to play with or without Hedman/Stralman). We´re no match for them, honestly.

4 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Don't worry.  Kronwall is coming back soon.  

I know right. Best net front presence in the league. Mrazek and Howard cant wait to have him backing into their line of sight all game long.

3 hours ago, Rivalred said:

Too many men on the; ooops I did it again - bad Brittney Spears comment 

I dont even get mad at this anymore. This has been a 5 year thing now where the Wings cant figure out how to line change properly. Its expected of them to do it atleast one out of 3 games.

3 hours ago, GoalieManPat said:

I know right. Best net front presence in the league. Mrazek and Howard cant wait to have him backing into their line of sight all game long.

I dont even get mad at this anymore. This has been a 5 year thing now where the Wings cant figure out how to line change properly. Its expected of them to do it atleast one out of 3 games.

Ahh so they should be good for the next five games then! Calculated :P

Edited by amato

sitting 25th in the league after last night our quest for a high end pick begins.....hmmm along with Chicago, Columbus, Buffalo etc etc.

This team needs to learn how NOT to relax. They have no killer instinct in them like past Wings teams had. Notice how Tampa cranked it up at tie and especially after gaining the lead? I think that's what we lack but hey its just my opinion and 81 games to go. We could go 81 - 1 this year. 

Officials didn't help us out when the wings had control. PK was brutal. Mrazek needs to be better. Defense needs to be better with the puck. In zone defense from all 5 players needs to be better. Stupid penalties

In zone offense looked good when they were able to get up ice efficiently. Once Tampa started dumping it and getting on the defense the wings had no answer. Coming up ice is a huge struggle this defense hasn't learned to break a forecheck 

That's right Joesuff, once Tampa changed it up and started dumping the puck we got cooked. This scenario will repeat all season long unless the defense handles pressure better. I can only see that happening if we get better Defensemen.