• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Panthers 4

This is a sh*tty team from top to bottom.  We are old, our middle range players are inconsistent.  Our young players are not enough.  

We will be a bottom feeder this season, I'm not exaggerating.  I've been around long enough to see the signs.  Feel free to call this post up in game 82 and prove me wrong.  We will be in the lottery for the first pick overall.  

Just now, RedWingsRox said:

This is a sh*tty team from top to bottom.  We are old, our middle range players are inconsistent.  Our young players are not enough.  

We will be a bottom feeder this season, I'm not exaggerating.  I've been around long enough to see the signs.  Feel free to call this post up in game 82 and prove me wrong.  We will be in the lottery for the first pick overall.  

But we do have a young and exciting goalie.  I feel bad we have a s***ty ass team in front of him or at least the defense.

Shut up Mickey!!! Out of nowhere really??? Out of everywhere they score... green wtf did you do going in the boards on a non dangerous play leaving 2 guys in the slot. ... and the rest of the team just a message for you: in peewee hockey we learn 1 thing... never change in defensive zone!!! Retards

Envoyé de mon GT-I8190N en utilisant Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, RedWingsRox said:

You're probably right, but let's see how they look on home ice before we forfeit the season.  Florida and Tampa are two pretty good teams, also.  Was certainly disappointing to see Florida look like the 1977 Canadiens tonight. 

Just now, kickazz said:

Larkin was -3 tonight, should be call for his head? 

He wasn't bad, but no one was any good tonight except for Petr. Tough for any of the fast forwards right now, we can't breakout at all. No speed in our game and we have three of the fastest forwards in the league. Big problem.

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

You're probably right, but let's see how they look on home ice before we forfeit the season.  Florida and Tampa are two pretty good teams, also.  Was certainly disappointing to see Florida look like the 1977 Canadiens tonight. 

Aye.

We have to wait till we see how team plays at the Joe.