• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/19 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Rangers 1

3 minutes ago, DatsyukianDekes said:

I heard Arizona needs a goalie!

Just saw Sheahan is on the top line? lol wtf has happened.

LA is pretty desperate for a goaltender also now that Quick is out for months and they are literally using Budaj, maybe if Jimmy has a good showing tonight...

A man can dream.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

LA is pretty desperate for a goaltender also now that Quick is out for months and they are literally using Budaj, maybe if Jimmy has a good showing tonight...

A man can dream.

They're playing Budaj? LOL Guy has been an AHLer/fringe NHLer for years now. I lost count of how many teams he's played for.

4 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

They're playing Budaj? LOL Guy has been an AHLer/fringe NHLer for years now. I lost count of how many teams he's played for.

It's looking like it, Zatkoff has been a train wreck for them so far. They didn't prepare for no Quick this early on apparently.

5 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

It's looking like it, Zatkoff has been a train wreck for them so far. They didn't prepare for no Quick this early on apparently.

Nope they didn't. Huge dropoff between Quick and Zatkoff. Zatkoff has been capable in the past though...

For the last few years whenever Quick was out with Injury they always seemed to have a backup or someone in the AHL to come in and play solid for them, like Martin Jones, Bernier, even Scrivens did pretty well there. Guess luck ran out.