• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/19 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Rangers 1

I do not agree with playing howard tonight at all. Every time they shoot I get nervous... I can only imagine how little confidence the team has in him.

He has terrible lateral movement. Petr should have played tonight anf friday and then jimmy saturday but thats why blashill isnt a good coach.

Just now, wings_fanatic said:

I do not agree with playing howard tonight at all. Every time they shoot I get nervous... I can only imagine how little confidence the team has in him.

He has terrible lateral movement. Petr should have played tonight anf friday and then jimmy saturday but thats why blashill isnt a good coach.

I think it's a fine decision. He is historically strong against the Rangers, Mrazek gave up a lot of goals in his first two games and then had a very strong outing. Throwing him right back out on the road and overloading him early I don't think is the best idea. Let him ride the confidence a bit and rest up for the weekend. 

That's just my opinion though.

4 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

Yeah lateral movement has always been a big weakness of his. And his five hole..it's always gaping.