• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT : at Red Wings 5, Nashville Predators 3

6 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

It was nice seeing Larking not taking s***.

About time he fought. He will shoulder this team eventually and that means being a stout captain when that time comes. So this was an important game, and we also won which should enhance that experience for him going forward.

He actually looked Ok doing it also. Loved the quick uppercuts and then the spin-o-rama to get Weber down. Much better than expected.

1 minute ago, Jacksoni said:

About time he fought. He will shoulder this team eventually and that means being a stout captain when that time comes. So this was an important game, and we also won which should enhance that experience for him going forward.

He actually looked Ok doing it also. Loved the quick uppercuts and then the spin-o-rama to get Weber down. Much better than expected.

I believe he knows what he's doing by the looks of it.

Finally caught the highlights and fight haha not sure what Webers fight history is but it can't be less than Larkin's and Larkin looked damn good. 

also really like the high amount of shots and Tatar and Nyquists goals were great! Good to see them start to score. 

I'm sad I missed this one; looks like it was a really exciting game. Let's keep playing like that & LGW! :D 

With larkin getting into a fight and winning, it does raise some questions.

1. Does Blashill now drop him down to the checking line?

2. Since Holland hates fighting does Larkin now get traded?

Sad part is I wish I was just being funny. But track records........LOL. I mean after all we can't have that type of behavior for a team with so much class....right?

Not sure if this will work, but hoping it does.

Good evening all, I just went to my first ever Wings game on friday night. First of all, I was blown away. I'm a huge sports fan in general, I live in Portland Oregon and am in the coast guard. While my old roommate and I were living in Seattle in 2014, he got me hooked on watching Wings games (He's from Detroit)

We made a pact in 2014 that he'd get me to The Joe during the final year, and let me tell ya I was impressed!

As a huge sports fan (and new hockey fan), I couldn't believe the atmosphere, the fans, the banners, not to mention seeing Dylan Larkin get in a fight. 

every sporting venue I go to, I try to bring back a program from the game. It's kind of something my Dad always did, and I remember reading through all of his old sports programs and old sports illustrated when I was growing up.

I had 2 programs from the game on friday night, and they were left at the arena.

If there is ANY POSSIBLE way someone on this thread may have snagged a couple or have an extra, I would be more than happy to send some shipping/handling to cover the cost. 

I'll leave you with this, When I went to go to my section to get to my seat, I asked the lady working if I was in the right place and went to show her my ticket, and all she said to me was "Of course you are honey, you're in the Joe Lewis Arena"

Go Wings!