• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/22 GDT : at Red Wings 3, San Jose Sharks 0

Man, what a bomb. Outside of the goal, AA's been very noticeable. Used his speed to rush the puck, beat out an icing call and strip the puck on the backcheck.

Between Sproul and AA, it looks like Saturday night's my night to eat some crow.

Edited by Jesusberg

2 minutes ago, Jesusberg said:

Man, what a bomb. Outside of the goal, AA's been very noticeable. Used his speed to rush the puck, beat out an icing call and strip the puck on the backcheck.

Between Sproul and AA, it looks like Saturday night's my night to eat some crow.

Hey, keep calling the guys out if it makes them produce. ;).  It reminds me of a couple of years ago when folks were doing the (player name) is lazy and he sucks bit and more often than not, said player would score.

1 minute ago, TheXym said:

Hey, keep calling the guys out if it makes them produce. ;).  It reminds me of a couple of years ago when folks were doing the (player name) is lazy and he sucks bit and more often than not, said player would score.

I recall trying it with Weiss, but I think it just depressed him.

7 minutes ago, Jesusberg said:

I recall trying it with Weiss, but I think it just depressed him.

Weiss was too far gone, unfortunately.  I think his injuries were worse than any of us were led to believe.

Just now, Yzerfan87 said:

Quiet in here tonight. Nothing to complain about this game I suppose? 

Last night too.  I just figured that those with better lives than mine were out living them during the weekend.