• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/22 GDT : at Red Wings 3, San Jose Sharks 0

I was predicting J.Howard to start (of course) and that Zetterberg wouldn't play today. No news that he isn't playing yet so my prediction might be off.

I'd be quite content with one point tonight. It is our third game in 4 nights. Thankfully it is at home though which increases our odds. Let's go!

Mixed feelings about the defense. I like having three right-hand shots back there, but Marchenko's struggled so far.

Not sure Blash would swap him out for Ouellet, though. Would mean tinkering with the PK pairs (though, the PK hasn't exactly fared well, so...)

44 minutes ago, Jesusberg said:

Mixed feelings about the defense. I like having three right-hand shots back there, but Marchenko's struggled so far.

Not sure Blash would swap him out for Ouellet, though. Would mean tinkering with the PK pairs (though, the PK hasn't exactly fared well, so...)

Seeing Marchenko live last night really confirmed for me that he's struggling. On the flip side, E has looked great the last two games. I want Ouellet and Sproul in the line-up, but I'm with you in thinking Blash probably won't mess with it.

Excited to go to the Joe again tonight, can't wait to boo the s*** out of Thornton. Hope Jimmy has a solid start and we continue to be the toughest team in hockey this season.... :D

2 hours ago, Detroit # 1 Fan said:

Seeing Marchenko live last night really confirmed for me that he's struggling. On the flip side, E has looked great the last two games. I want Ouellet and Sproul in the line-up, but I'm with you in thinking Blash probably won't mess with it.

Excited to go to the Joe again tonight, can't wait to boo the s*** out of Thornton. Hope Jimmy has a solid start and we continue to be the toughest team in hockey this season.... :D

Because he's finally where he should be.

Let's Go Wings!

1 minute ago, derblaueClaus said:

PP is really night and day compared to last years. I wonder how much of Babs grinding and play it save was still in the players then.

Don't forget no Ferschweiler this year running the PP as well.