• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/30 GDT : Florida Panthers 5, at Red Wings 2

Good morning, LGW'ers!  Thanks for getting the GDT started, Mikey. 

Expect a much better effort tonight against a most-likely surly bunch of FL Panthers.  Buffalo embarrassed them last night, so I expect they won't be happy and will try to seek revenge on us.  If I know that, I bet the Wings do, too.

Let's give them a trick (of the hat variety!) and not a treat, like we gave Boston last night, shall we?

LGRW!! 

I totally missed last night's game, was planning to watch it on the replay but, whilst watching the end of the Caps - Canucks game at a bar with some friends, saw the Wings score and spoiled it for me. We must start winning as many games against division rivals so I expect the Wings to give them panthers hell tonight.

LGRW!!! 

Playing the last show in a run of Oliver this afternoon, but I hope to get home for the 2nd and 3rd.  Hopefully the Bruins game was the wakeup call the boys needed to start playing better hockey.  Too many losses against division opponents thus far.  Let's Go Wings!

Was watching Cats yesterday, should be easier game than Bruins. They´re are failing to play physical game, not able to simple rush the crease, I believe they are really missing few guys making them difference. Ekblad didn´t impress me, same as Barkov and Jagr. Yandle plays really well, expect good game also from Pysyk. Luongo was not a wall and their bottom lines suck.

Coach Blashill says Thomas Vanek is out again today. Now calling it week-to-week. #RedWings

Xavier Ouellet in today, Ryan Sproul out, per Coach Blashill. #RedWings

Coach confirms Petr Mrazek in goal tonight. #RedWings #FLAvsDET

#RedWings Blashill said Vanek out tonight, most likely out all week. Injury a little worse than originally thought.

#RedWings Blashill said Smith and Ouellet will play together and Smith will return to power play. Mrazek in goal.