• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Flyers 4 (OT)

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/blashills-focus-scoring-chances-o-zone-time/c-283307994

If you want to know the last time the Wings won in Philadelphia, you'll have to look way back.

Their last regulation win there was June 3, 1997, Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

I was there. It was glorious.

I won't be there tonight, but, well, I'll be there in spirit. :)

Edited by Dabura

As a hockey junkie who likes scrappy teams, I used to watch the Sabres battle Phillie... it was/is a prerequisite if you're in Buffalo, to HATE the Flyers.  :lol:

Let's see a better effort tonight boyz.  Last word I saw was Mrazek in the net, please don't hang him out to dry, OK?

LGRW!!!

Philly is an exciting team, got Giroux, Simmonds, Ghost Bear and plays uptempo but lacks solid defense. I have no idea how this one will go but we do stand a fair chance I believe.

Maybe an aggressive forecheck on Radko Gudas makes him cough the puck up just as Ericsson has done last two seasons, albeit not as much this season.

Good luck to us!

Hey, peeps... the game is on NBCSN tonight.  So if you have Center Ice or Game Center, it's blacked out - at least to me it is.  I assume there is no FSD broadcast, but it might be on locally there in Detroit.

Milbury is awful, and Keith Jones is a homer-Flyer boy, so this ought to be .. fun.

LGRW!!

edit:  pre-game is 99% Flyers... surprise!!

Edited by puckloo39

35 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Hey, peeps... the game is on NBCSN tonight.  So if you have Center Ice or Game Center, it's blacked out - at least to me it is.  I assume there is no FSD broadcast, but it might be on locally there in Detroit.

Milbury is awful, and Keith Jones is a homer-Flyer boy, so this ought to be .. fun.

LGRW!!

edit:  pre-game is 99% Flyers... surprise!!

Or maybe they're picking the Flyers because Philly is a deeper, more talented team?