• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Flyers 4 (OT)

2 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

Glendening never wins the important draw and miller are is slow. To top that off we have ericsson and marchenko out there in the final minute why?? Horrible coaching.

OMG line and the LOL pairing.  

Nice combination. 

That goalie interference doesn't get any more blatant. Nielsen was forcing him behind the net and Schenn dove sideways ON TOP of Mrazek. Unbelievable. If I'm Blashill I tell my guys to run their goalie immediately and take the fine. This trend of our goalies getting bulldozed while we get called for breathing on other goalies too hard has to stop. 

Edited by MPT

We lost to reffing but also bad coaching. We had full puck possession in ot til dekeyser came out and just gave philly the puck. He is so bad this year. A shame kenny invested so much into him. Im wondering why the nhl even has video review when it cant even get calls like that correct though.

Helm had half the net and tons of room to back off and make a play, instead he turns it over and good night. Dekeyser as per usual this season, was awful as well. Good thing were banking points, because were not very good. (very happy the Wings saved their two best games of the season for when I was at the Joe:lol:)

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

Our big acquisition will be Kronwall returning from injury.  

That's depressing.  Green is the only d man on our team that should be out there 3 on 3.  If he's not out there might as well put out 3 forwards. 

5 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Nice play DK, Larkin does all that work for him to make a horrible play.   Heat up the Fowler rumors because our D is hot garbage.  

Helm made the horrible play....just shoot it is all he had to do, even if he didn't score, there's no 2 on 1.