November 15 vs. Tampa Bay HOCKEYTOWN0001

November 18 @ Washington

November 20 vs. Calgary NerveDamage

November 23 @ Buffalo HOCKEYTOWN0001

November 25 @ New Jersey NerveDamage

November 26 vs. Montreal HOCKEYTOWN0001

November 29 vs. Dallas HOCKEYTOWN0001

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Hey everyone, been lurking in the GDT SUs this season and thought I'd actually pipe up.

Just checking what I'd need to do if I signed up? I like the work HockeyTown0001 does each time but is there a set format you like people to stick to? Or is it just the basics to open the thread?

I'm based in the UK so generally I can get off work and start on a nice design much earlier than you guys over there (probably the only time that 5 hour time difference would be helpful lol). If not I can do a weekend game?

I'll say I can take the 26th, just so it gives me a bit of time to lurk some more in the GDTs and get a feel, but generally would like to contribute :)

Name's Gabe btw :bye1:

Edited by Wing Across The Pond

On 11/14/2016 at 4:18 PM, Wing Across The Pond said:

Hey everyone, been lurking in the GDT SUs this season and thought I'd actually pipe up.

Just checking what I'd need to do if I signed up? I like the work HockeyTown0001 does each time but is there a set format you like people to stick to? Or is it just the basics to open the thread?

I'm based in the UK so generally I can get off work and start on a nice design much earlier than you guys over there (probably the only time that 5 hour time difference would be helpful lol). If not I can do a weekend game?

I'll say I can take the 26th, just so it gives me a bit of time to lurk some more in the GDTs and get a feel, but generally would like to contribute :)

Name's Gabe btw :bye1:

There really is no set format, it's however you want to post it. Very generalized, I include the date, time, who they are playing (obviously), the starting lineups and starting goaltenders. You can add in additional stats like team leaders, overall record, etc. You have full creative freedom as long as it is appropriate and within the rules of the forum. 

I have done a few dozen over the years, you can contact me with any further help or questions, and i'm sure Hockeytown0001 here who has submitted a plethora over the years may offer up some help also. 

Thanks for wanting to participate!