• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/4 GDT : Winnipeg Jets 5, at Red Wings 3

Let's win this one and get Trouba on our bandwagon, I'm quite sure he will watch this game. We are rested, at home and have no excuses against a talented but inexperienced WPG.

Confirmed by both Swedish media and St. James - Kronwall debutes tonight.

Edited by Jacksoni

I'm not worried about Kronwall beung c a detriment, the D is already bad. But I worry about who sits. Good things happened when Sproul was in. I think he should be in and sit Smith or Marchenko.  

Kronwall - Green

DD - Sproul

Ericsson  - Marchenko 

But I know better...

Edited by LeftWinger

12 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Glad to see Sheahan out of the top 6, still not excited about Tatar with Zetterberg, if it doesn't click, don't force it.

I don't know why he hasn't played Larkin-Z-Abby, they clicked for a while last year.

Any one know why Center Ice is not showing this game?  It is not on the schedule here.  Why am I even surprised by this -  I pay through the nose for hockey here, and they don't bother to put the game on the schedule. 

:confused:

Damn, do we ever need a win here. I've been busy lately and haven't seen any games since the Blues game..i'll be watching tonight. Where the hell has Vanek been? Don't tell me he's still nursing that day to day lower body thing...

Also, as some have mentioned as well..i'm kinda worried about having Kronwall back. Really hope it doesn't mess things up..cause we don't need the D any worse than they are already.

Edited by chaps80

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Damn, do we ever need a win here. I've been busy lately and haven't seen any games since the Blues game..i'll be watching tonight. Where the hell has Vanek been? Don't tell me he's still nursing that day to day lower body thing...

Vanek out at least another 2-3 weeks with a hip muscle strain unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Vanek out at least another 2-3 weeks with a hip muscle strain unfortunately.

Wow that sucks. Legendary Red Wings injury curse takes out our top scorer for a month or more just over a month into the season. Who's next?

23 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Any one know why Center Ice is not showing this game?  It is not on the schedule here.  Why am I even surprised by this -  I pay through the nose for hockey here, and they don't bother to put the game on the schedule. 

:confused:

I think it's going to be on NHL Network. I'm guessing that's the reason, but I could be wrong.

Just now, Dabura said:

I think it's going to be on NHL Network. I'm guessing that's the reason, but I could be wrong.

No, you are right... just no schedule I can find actually says that.  I assume most people can get NHL Network, but I cannot here.  Cable company refuses to add it to the tier.

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

No, you are right... just no schedule I can find actually says that.  I assume most people can get NHL Network, but I cannot here.  Cable company refuses to add it to the tier.

Watching hockey on TV is way harder than it should be. :confused: