• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/4 GDT : Winnipeg Jets 5, at Red Wings 3

25 minutes ago, DatsyukianDekes said:

I was thinking that. Imagine Holland makes the trade after we beat them tonight. Jets need to do something.

lol, the camera goes to Trouba wearing a Jets shirt, then he rips it off ala Hogan to reveal the Wings shirt! We just need Jim Ross announcing saying "Bah God, he's a Red Wing!!!!! Holland did it!!!!" and then the crowd erupts!

18 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Mrazek is 4-3-0 with .908 SV% and 3.07 GAA?? I'm one of his biggest supporters, but holy hell kid, wake the f*** up!! A GAA anything over 3.00 is something that needs to be fixed, starting tonight.

It all starts with the defense. He's had some good games, but the numbers won't show that when he's getting peppered every night and so many odd man rushes are being allowed to break through.

6 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

It all starts with the defense. He's had some good games, but the numbers won't show that when he's getting peppered every night and so many odd man rushes are being allowed to break through.

That is a good point, and that can be the problem with stats especially in a small sample size. A shot from the perimeter right at a goalie is much different then a 2 on 1.

Is there a stat that shows Save Percentage on Scoring chances? Essentially taking out easy saves that any goalie would make?

6 minutes ago, barabbas16 said:

Ugh.  I couldnt watch the last few games for different reasons.  I can finally watch one and it's on NHL Network, which I don't get.

NHL Network is why I CAN watch this one.  And, bonus, they're broadcasting Ken and Mickey.

1 hour ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I agree, he has had some damn good games, like the shoot out win against the Blues. Wings don't win it without him. But he's shown that he can dominate games in which his team is being outshot and outplayed..would just like to see a bit more consistency with that. Happy to see he's being given his full shot at being the number one guy though, and Blash isn't getting scared and running to Howard. Howard is playing very well, but i'm not sure if he would be if he had played more games. He doesn't need pressure right now. He doesn't thrive on it.