• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/4 GDT : Winnipeg Jets 5, at Red Wings 3

2 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

The officials allowed a Wings goal before The war room could check it? Am I dreaming??

Was close. Oh well..got a break. lol

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but contact initiated above the post. I guess they may have said the final contact was even or below the post.

How the f*** does the ref that is right there on the goal get get it so wrong.  He didn't just not call the goal either way either, he emphatically called it a no goal despite the fact that he was clearly 100% wrong. 

Though I'm glad that when all the other officials came in to tell him he was wrong, that he was man enough to admit it...

Unlike that scumbag Dennis Larue in the Brad May fiasco, who even after all the other officials AND the war room in Torono telling him he was dead wrong, still refused to reverse his call due to his massive ego and totalitarian mindset of "I'm always right, and nobody can tell me different"  (yes...I still remember vividly, and am still bitter about that s***)

:)

Habs losing 9-0 to the BJ's. Their PP looks unstoppable. Hahahaha Montoya still hasn't been pulled. On the eight goal he just stood there..didn't even make a move to stop it. I'd honestly just head to the dressing room if I was hung out to dry like that.

Just now, chaps80 said:

Habs losing 9-0 to the BJ's. Their PP looks unstoppable. Hahahaha Montoya still hasn't been pulled. On the eight goal he just stood there..didn't even make a move to stop it. I'd honestly just head to the dressing room if I was hung out to dry like that.

Haha, came to say the same thing - Poor Montoya just wants the night to end! 

12 minutes ago, Y19 said:

For those not watching NHL network, these guys are convinced that Zetterburg goal call was correct.  

It was correct. Point of contact with the puck was under the crossbar. I've seen goals where the player's stick was over the goalie's head go uncontested a few ties.

3 minutes ago, Y19 said:

The Habs are suffering a beatdown that reminds me of the epic one we put on Patrick Roy back in the day!

Hell yeah...but worse. Montoya won't be pulled because Price is backing him up tonight. No way he's going in. You really gotta wonder what's the guy's breaking point where he Hextalls his stick on the crossbar and skates off and down the tunnel. lol

Oh. It's 10-0 now. haha

4 minutes ago, e_prime said:

Who's backing up Montoya anyway?

Price. Montoyas stuck in there.

Yeahh Mraz!!